1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama Proves He's a Closet Muslim -- Screws Israel with Abstention

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Dec 23, 2016.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You just quoted the same post twice and posted an exceptionally large image, wasting Clutch's bandwidth once again. This is what happens when you post out of frustration smh..

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

May I suggest a different puppy picture? That one looks to be meant to be cut in real time, by the dashed edges and scissors.

But I really want to know how many anti-black websites you posted on today, over/under on the N word?

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

Betty White's generation still going strong

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Here is a little interesting fact:
    Jews no. in Egypt alone pre 1948 was estimated to be around 400k ,and Israeli claimed it was rougly 75k , in which only 30-40℅ went to Israel. Have you ever thought to what happen to those who decided to stay?
    most of them abandoned their religious affiliation and identity. Something quite different from earlier time when Jews were among those (notice that star of David along side crescent&cross) in a typical local demonstration that time
    [​IMG]

5. Nivos

Nivos Member

Sorry, I don't really understand the idea behind this post.
    Jews were forced to convert their religion for fear of being killed since the dawn of time. First by the Greeks, then by the Christians, then by the Muslims.
    That's why the rest of us that managed to survive it and stay who we are, are so god damn stubborn.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Exiled

Exiled Member

you seem to be annoyed with facts ,sorry to see that. but if you had a second thought to spare then you should question why a guy like Omer Alsharif the actor would do so! or why Jews felt threatened when the royal family in Egypt that time had their Jewish blood into the system.(Dominique France Picard)is shown in the photo
    [​IMG]

7. Nivos

Nivos Member

Sorry, I'm not annoyed at all.
    I really try to understand what you are saying. Maybe because I don't know the back story I don't get the hints.
    Be as blunt as possible, believe me I won't get offended.

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Dude nobody understands that wahhabist.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

10. fchowd0311

The sickest part of the story? The father lived a nice upper middle class life as a lawyer in New York and moved his family there.
    "We only have ONE nation. Arabs have 22". No mother ****er. You had one perfectly good nation you were living in and decided to move your family to a objectively more dangerous place to add more fuel to the fire because of what? A ****ing fairy tale book? I just don't understand humans.

Nook likes this.
  11. Exiled

Exiled Member

there are substitutional evidence from Jewish history in ME that dismiss the notion of prosecution to their communities on hand of others. unlike what was in Europe or in Soviet regions. Attawi (Jewish leader family) in Egypt was one of those cases in which regional religious Jewish communities confronted Zionists. Israeli records nowadays admitted that action like kidnapping Jewish children to be raised in Israel was commons practice, there was no such restrictions of morality against serving their agenda

12. Nivos

Nivos Member

Those people are terrorist
    Oh, it's about the point that the Muslim occupation over the Jews was more tolerant than the Christians?
    That is True. After the Spanish Inquisition many of the remaining Jews fled to the Arab states and found good homes. As long as they paid the extra Jew taxes and things weren't going bad in the country.
    For every good story about how nice was it living under the Muslim occupation I can find many horrific stories. Including my wife's great grandfather that was a big merchant in Syria and Iraq, with a vast estate that was kicked out of it, tortured and managed to bribe one of the housekeepers to hide his 9 years old daughter (her grandmother) to cross the border to Israel so she can live. By the end of the day, the reason we need a country as Jews is that we won't need to be dependent on the kindness of others.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

this's explain why you weren't thrilled like many here to see Aleppo destruction, which I really appreciated,fortunes was measured by BKA or AKA amputation performed by local Arminian/Greek churches or mosques.

for that tax part,muslim pay the same but called zakat, 2.5% is not a big deal. and this why I have always wondered if the idea of state of Israel was originally a Jewish demand or it was a sort of vaccum to sweep Jewish from around the globe. they own the US& Russia and pretty much most what's in between, couldn't they own Palestinians the same way without firing a single bullet or bloodbath

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A Jewish demand? More of a Jewish plea. You are going off the deep end now, Exiled. They don't own Russia, where they were persecuted going back a long way. They don't own the United States, where they have thrived in freedom, not entirely without prejudice, but a damn sight better than almost anywhere else for a people persecuted for literally thousands of years. I ardently disagree with the current Israeli government's treatment of the Palestinian people. The ordinary Palestinians who care more about their families and their living conditions and their own freedom, than they do about the labyrinth of Palestinian politics. The constant illegal expansion of the settlements by the Israeli government's tacit and active support of their own extremists on the West Bank is an abomination. So is the constant threat the Israeli people live under from extremist groups supported by state actors like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

I don't see things getting better for anyone in the region for a very long time.

15. Nivos

Nivos Member

I will ignore the anti-Semite / conspiracy theories remarks about the Jews control the world.
    But to your point, the Jews did purchase the lands. The problem that the lands were not owned by the people living there. It was owned by the rich Lebanese land owners. So the falachs, the land workers, that mainly came from Syria, Lebanon and Egypt (they were not generations over generations living there like they so often portrey) refused to move from where they lived. Maybe rightfully so, why do they care about a piece of paper?
    In any case, as I said many times, they should get compensated for the lost properties as part of a bigger Palastinian refugee solution. (Same as Jews that were driven away from their homes in the Arab states).
    Regarding Allepo. By the way it's called Halleb, why everyone is calling it Allepo? Off course I was devastated to see the murder of so many innocent people, everyone should be. It's not to say that I support the rebels.
    In just a few years over 400,000 people died in Syria. It should be devastating to any one.
    Just to put things in perspective, the Palastinian 'Genoside', in over 100 years of war, between 15,000-30,000 Palastinians were killed.
    That's pretty much the number of Palastinian casualty in ONE month in October 1970 by the Jordanian king after Arafat declared Jordan as the Palastinian state.
    People tend to demonize Israel, and yes, much of it from anti-Semite agenda.
    You need to be critical about its government, for sure, and push as hard as you can for a peace process, because even 1 death is painful. But you still need to put things in perspective when looking at Israel, and try and think really hard, why are you so against it, and where is it really coming from.

16. fchowd0311

I'll agree with this notion. If it's one thing you can count on in Friday prayer service in any mosque around the world is a shout out and prayer for the Palestinians. It's a constant. Even if there is some massive flood with a deviststing humanitarian crisis that killed 20 thousand Muslim Bengalis in a span of a week, the plight of the Palestinians comes first and it all stems from this uncanny thirst from Muslims around the world to have Israel-Palestinian confcilt as their number one agenda in life. It doesn't matter if they are Sudanese Muslim, Bangladeshi Muslim or Chinese Muslim...

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Oleg Budnitskii in his book " Jews between the Red and White (armies) had a better opinion on this. But for a quick fix ,google " Ian Chernyyakhovsky
    religious and traditional Jews fall victims and some were executioners
    hard intelligent work awarded with many things,jncluding dominance, can't argue against that especially after last election .Netanyhu in Israel it self is looked at by half of the population as a political coward ! attempting to compromise on every issue but when he slammed Obama then gave his speech to congress ,he was interrupted 29 times by standing ovations! even Kim Jung thinks it was Awkward
    you're overestimating what they can do, let's say one put bandage that doesn't stop bleeding ,while the other one is fully exposed in shame ,even their fan base in closet here thinks it's an insane blood fest

This something we all can agree on, I'm too weak to negotiate vs. I don't have to when I'm strong

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So I see that OP never addressed Bush 1 being a closet Muslim. Double standard or agreement?

Nevertheless, thread turned out pretty interesting.

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

more of showing respect, I hope my people achieve anything close.
    first wave of what was thought to be a refugees ,purchased their land fairly, the cases you referred to I believe it was a few fraud cases of those properties that belong to Arminian,Greek in their perspective districts in old Jerusalem but it was legitimate over all, every Palestinian know which Palestinian who did sell their property to Jews.
    The disputed chao came after with Haganas
    it's still hard for me to praise Israel, but let's say they are way better than those Turbans and Khuminists

*post from mobile,could be edited,deleted,etc; later on

#239 Exiled, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

The Jews are a people of ONE god, ONE temple, and ONE nation. Been that way for a while. Quit being intolerant.

He is moving his family to westernish, well educated, and technologically sophisticated country. He's not moving them to some shithole like Pakistan.