1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama Proves He's a Closet Muslim -- Screws Israel with Abstention

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Nivos

Nivos Member

Off course they are Arabs. And they are also Muslims (or some kind of divergence from Islam). What's wrong with that?
    They are still my brothers. They could not be who they are under the Ottoman empire, and the British afterwards. They are respected and cherished by Israel. So they are loyal. Like any citizen should be of his country that provides for him, giving him freedom and chances of prosperity.
    I don't see your point. The fact that someone is Arab or Muslim doesn't mean he needs to hate Israel.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

I was responding to your point of : Israel protect minorities. One line over used by many in the region but can't be any further from truth .
    somehow after a thousand of years and spare change of a few centuries,the knights of Israel and Assad and a few Generals came to the rescue.., self declaration of minorities advocacy doesn't change the fact those are one part of hostage demography .btw: do you know the French offered them a regional state and they refused it!

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Exactly, no one attacked Jordan, Egypt, or Syria. Jordan even declared war on the PLO and expelled Yasser Arafat, who left for Lebanon. Jordan had a chance to create an independent Palestine.

Is it any wonder we don't see a similar invasion by Egypt and Jordan into Syria? No. Despite the hostilities between a brutal dictator and terrorists, neither of these nations truly cares about "Palestinians" or anyone else in the two-state solution. You think Egypt has open borders with Gaza? They do their best to keep them locked up like animals.

I'll repeat it again since you do not seem to understand the nature of the conflict: no one attacked Jordan, Egypt, or Syria.

4. Nivos

Nivos Member

Sorry mate I won't responed again to the first statement as I'm feeling I'm repeating my self over and over and it gets old.
    To the last statement about the Druze... No, I did not know that. I guess you are referring to Lebanon or Syria?
    The Druze never had the desire for amencipation. Not all religions or ethnics groups do. So does the Cerccesians that were sloughtered in the mountains of Kafkaz and found refuge in Israel, the Bahains that were discriminated and chased in Iran and so does the Bedouins that serves in the Israeli army.
    The Palastinians feel the need for amencipation and having their own country. I get it and understand that.
    They have an actual chance of getting it. But the only way is if they leave the past behind and think of the future.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What? You are jumping around from topic to topic maybe trying to create some kind of a link. I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

What ethnicity do you think most Jordanians are?

Exiled likes this.
  6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

As Nivos said above, FB, it gets tiresome to repeat oneself over and over again, and get a nonsensical response every time. Very tiresome indeed. I haven't put this guy on ignore yet, but the list is growing.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

"When they don't go in, you gotta find something else to do." Good lord how is Clyde an NBA legend?

Exiled likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

whoops wrong thread...

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

thank you, I felt this repeating would never stop
    hmm Circassian,Armenian missionary ,Jew are my other 75% of my DNA, I believe they were dwelling in different places ,felt more safe in ME in before the creation of Israel

10. Nivos

Nivos Member

Ye, I'm not going to change your mind that Israel is good. You were probably brought up to hate Israel no matter what.
    I have no problem with criticizing Israel's action.
    The only things that really bothering me is when people are spreading lies about 'Ethnic Cleansing' and 'Genoside' and use of terms that are not only completely not true and ignorant, but people that are less informed actually believe them and reuse those terms as some kind of argument against Israel legitimacy to exist.

11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really?

1948.... Old enough to remember the before... lets say 25 Y. O. in 1948

(2017-1948)+25= 94...

You are 94-ish years old so that you can remember how it "felt" before the creation of Israel?

12. Cohete Rojo

Apparently ad-nauseum is your choice weapon, so I am retaliating in kind: no one attacked Egypt, Syria, or Jordan. It is a point I have not jumped from or jumped out of.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ad-Nauseum. All I said was that I didn't understand what you were saying or the point you were making. Jumping around to the PLO and Arafat getting expelled decades later wasn't on the same point.

14. Cohete Rojo

That's fair. I can't explain why you do not understand the point about the initial Arab-Israeli War being an unprovoked attack by Egypt, Syria, and Jordan against Israel.

15. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Your idiotic attempt at arguing by replying to one sentence out of multiple paragraphs as if you have soundly defended your position is laughable. The fact remains that the central focus of Kerry's speech were the continued expansion of settlements; and how it was impeding the road to peace. If you think that continued settlements are a good thing and that Israel should continue this policy then in my opinion there is no need to continue any discussion with you about this topic because you have no credibility.

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Pure intolerance on your part, and on the part of Muslims in the West Bank.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Real intolerance stems from saying the N word and calling for blacks to get "popped". I don't want to get you all frazzled again, but the hypocrisy is laughable..

18. bigtexxx

Oh look, it's my new puppy dog who loves to follow me around! So cute!

I never said the N word or call for blacks to get popped.

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Listen, I don't know what kind of weird stuff you're into...I always thought it was Coulter-strap-on material but I'll let you be.

There are certain blatant lies not even worth confronting. Every poster here knows. The shame...tbh...

20. bigtexxx

Shhhhhhh, puppy. I haven't told you to speak!

[​IMG]