1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monday - Game1: Yao is a warrior...has heart | Friday - Game3: Yao injured, trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketsfan86, May 9, 2009.

1. Rocketsfan86

Rocketsfan86 Member

Someone please tell me how the hell do these people jump off the bandwagons so fast?? Yao is out and people are freaking out and saying how we must trade this bust? ...the f?

Do most of you really have a short term memory loss?
    Do you guys still remember how Yao changed the world's view on him and the Rockets on Monday May4?

Monday May4: Game1
    How did Yao lead us to the win against the best team in the West?
    How did he get back on the court with a banged up knee and drained a critical long J and 8 clutch free throws?
    How did people's view on him and the entire team changed after freaking out the LAL?
    Who said this guy is a warrior, is tough, has the biggest heart after that one game?

Friday May8: Game 3 - Yao injured
    Saturday May9: Yao announced out for the season

People are starting threads to discuss about trading Yao and sh|ts and people posting about how sick they are seeing him out every season. This has got to the biggest bandwagon place ever existed in internet history.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

We need names.

3. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

ok i'm not one of those saying trade him, but he people that are are not saying he is a bust. they believe he is injury prone, therefore a team cannot be built around him.

4. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

All Karma from our fans, I thought most of us here would appreciate Yao after Game 1, but we started calling Yao soft again, we started calling him a failure.

Game 1, Yao being injured was like a warning for me to stop treating this guy as an object. Game 2 just shows you things will beat you in the ass and it did.

5. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm not necessarily on the rebuild wagon. However, heart and dedication only go so far when you are not on the court.

6. spiritwalker

spiritwalker Member

trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade

7. Rocketsfan86

Rocketsfan86 Member

no?
    unless im reading the first post wrongly
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=168512&page=13&pp=20

the dude is a contributing member too..lol

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

Question to all you. How do we know Yao didn't have that fracture in Game1?

We don't even know when that fracture first happened.

9. pkboy

pkboy Member

lets go to Cleveland Cavaliers,yao..... :)

10. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL...you "so-called fans".........

Damn, Already throwing Yao under the Bus.

After he comes back in the fourth quarter in game 1, Yall where thought he showed the heart of a champion and was going to lead this team like Hakeem.

Well, he gets hurt again.......but this time, it is a season-ending injury. Now, all I hear is "dumb him and McGrady", "REBUILD", "Yao is not worth the trouble "(paraphrase). The guy was trying to carry this team and show big heart. Yet, you are ready to kick him to curb.

I want both of them back for next year....for one great run.

I guess.....you can always blame....."Tracy".

"Another F(Early Round) elimination.......
    "Yao's got foot complications....."
    "Man, the Rockets never win...."

You know the rest.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpQwZC_ChcM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpQwZC_ChcM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

And...T-Mac was at the game last night.......IT HAS TO BE HIS FAULT!!! :mad: :p ;)

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

OK.

But please don't start a thread just to repeat a point we all know.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I was already sick of this **** last year, and I'm not hopeful they'll stay healthy next year.

15. okrox11

okrox11 Member

let me tell u, u r kidding me,tade Yao?? Do u think Yao belong to you Houston Rockets?? kidding... many Chinese don't want Yao stay in Rockets, because no one can through ball to Yao, Yao get very tired in Rocket,7 years,the Rockets had no superise to Yao, no one!

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Getting your hopes up....

17. rocketsmetalspd

Yao is not going to be traded. Morey has stated so many times how the team will be upgraded around Yao. Yao will be back and I am sure he will stay healthy next season. Artest should be back and trading TMac will bring in some help. I have no worries the team will be back better than ever next season. As for the rest of this series the Rockets will make interesting for the Lakers.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I Agree. .. This is a time to stick together
    all these d*mn threads throwing The Rockets under the bus
    is why folx say Houston fans are Wishy Washy

I mean . .THIS IS CLUTCHFANS
    supposedly some of the most DieHard fans in Houston
    and
    Look at the bull***** on this board

folx Complain about the folx not being in there seats on the lower bowls
    well . .. folx posting this crap are WORSE THAN THEM!!

ROCKET RIVER
    ROCKETS FOREVER!!

19. tfvic

tfvic Member

im sick of the bandwagoning too!

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Give me a break, RR, you've been throwing McGrady under the bus since he got here.

Having said that...watching your key guys get injured....particularly with Yao suffering the same injury...over and over and over again is damn ass frustrating. And expecting it to be different going forward simply because you want it to be is ridiculous.