1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Missing U: Patrick Patterson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 23, 2013.

1. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

Yeah, but remember, getting minutes for Patterson was more important than the playoffs last year, and getting minutes for Budinger was more important than the playoffs the year before.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

We are deff. a worse team now, I hope this doesn't hurt our chances to make the playoffs too much.

3. teebone21

teebone21 Member

His money midrange jumper is already missed, it was needed last night but now we just spamming 3`s

4. faraza84

faraza84 Member

He just played garbage minutes for the kings. Sad. Hopefully it's because he's new because that's a fail on the kings coaches part

5. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

Agree

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Gonna miss you Patrick! :(

[​IMG]

7. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

PatPat wasn't flashy, but boy did he put down those midrange jumpers.

8. daspydamayn

daspydamayn Member

i wish jones was included in the trade instead of patterson... we need dat immediate help

9. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Damn I feel so bad for 2pat and Douglas. They look so sad on the Kings bench.

10. pacmania

pacmania Member

If D-Mo was guarding Okafor, he should've played Okafor's strong side (right hand) and force him to go left.

With Okafor going left, D-Mo can then make a good challenge and contest the shot.

I noticed several times that Delfino didn't cut off the right side and Okafor made several inside moves going to his right perhaps because Delfino wasn't big enough to block his path.

11. larry cook

larry cook Member

lol... rather seen Terrence than delfino on Omeka, I don't know what MchaLe is thinking sometimes:confused: ppat please pass that physical, you were improving some what but you still rebound like a hamster:grin:

12. RoxBro

RoxBro Member

Ditto!!!!

13. teebone21

teebone21 Member

Bucks gonna try to post up delfino next game guaranteed.

14. GIGO

GIGO Member

poor ppat ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/pdpatt">pdpatt</a> could u teach your teammate how to roll to the basket after setting a screen? I think this would help the team</p>&mdash; Howard Nevens IV (@HowardNevensIV) <a href="https://twitter.com/HowardNevensIV/status/306213569014411264">February 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. OremLK

OremLK Member

I wouldn't have minded keeping PPat if I trusted McHale at all to use him appropriately: As a 20mpg player, with Motiejunas getting at least as many minutes each game.

But because McHale is an idiot about rotations, PPat had to go.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Yep. I agree with you. When morey has to step in and trade em out, you gotta go but then again, Morey is the coach.

17. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Couldn't this have gone in the game thread? No way, dumb thought eh...

18. otisthorpe3

otisthorpe3 Member

Without PPat's defense and rebounding, Rockets lost to Washington and Milwaukee.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LMAO!!!! Rebounding!!??? LMAO!!!! D-MO got more rebounds in 1 game than PPat had in 7. I wonder how well PPat would have done against Ilyasova's 3 pointers.

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

You to admit he was straight ballin' for us before he got traded. His jumpers were freakin' money and he spaced the court much, much better.