1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Melo says the Thunder need to be more selfish

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HRox832, Nov 19, 2017.

1. amaru

amaru Member

I see lanes quite often. We just don’t have the athletic ability to exploit them.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

which goes back to my original statement bc thats not what mda's offense is predicated on and last i checked this offense isnt exactly struggling and is rated as one of the best

3. amaru

amaru Member

I disagree.... we don’t do it because we are old on the perimeter (outside of Harden and Gordon). Ariza, Tucker and Luc have all lost a step athletically or they never had it. Plus they are all on the wrong side of 30. I think this will be a big disadvantage against GSW.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

you can disagree all you want. the system speaks for itself. you should probably look into it a bit for a better understanding. not even sure why ive decided to even discuss this for this long when roberson would never even be considered here. hes everything opposite of what the rockets do.

5. amaru

amaru Member

There is room for cuts but we don’t have the ability outside of Gordon as Harden is typically on the ball.

It’s a moot point because this team can’t beat GSW in a series right now....no matter how well Ryno or any of the role players play.