1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lebron hasn't even tried in the playoffs yet.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LCII, May 18, 2013.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

24 PPG, 7 RPG and 7 APG right now when last year it was 30/9/7. Does have a higher FG%/3PG% AND FT%, being incredibly efficient. Dudes just on auto pilot right now.. I fear what he's gonna do to Pacers and Memphis/Spurs.

2. pacertom

pacertom Member

Nobody has guarded him.

That changes on Wednesday.

3. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Are you serious? Did you see how the Bulls guarded him all series long?:eek:

4. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

He hasnt had a challenge yet. The bulls were a joke. Pacertom, you havent posted since last season lol. I remember sactown owning you last year during the pacers/heat series.

5. pacertom

pacertom Member

The idiot who insisted it would be a 4 game sweep, that sactown?

6. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Tip jar bet on this series? You sound ridiculously overconfident about this mediocre pacers team against a team who just had one of the greatest seasons in nba history. I will give you 2-1**** odds. Name the amount.

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

He's said 8 words in this thread, none of which apply to "Pacers will handle the Heat easily."

Not to mention, I'm guessing he's the biggest Pacers fan on this forum.

Let him speak his piece lol.

8. pacertom

pacertom Member

Show me one post where I even have said the Pacers will win.

overconfident? no.

But all the TV talking Heads will say Heat in 4 or 5, and they will be wrong.

I think the Pacers CAN win. Some of their strengths match up really well vs. the Heat.

9. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

ZOMG, look out Lebron! The mighty Pacers are coming! LOL. It's amazing how many folks come out that think anyone besides the Heat are going to win the title...it's like watching all the fans talking about how the Jazz, Sonics, or Suns were going to beat the Bulls in the 90's.

Wake up folks...this is another Heat year. The only reason the talking heads of the NBA media are trying to say anyone else has a chance is because they're trying to hype up the "playoff season" and not make it seem so predicatably boring...which it kind of is at this point. Heat win...enjoy all other teams growing and getting experience in the playoffs, but they're (insert team name here) over matched. Accept it now and move on with life.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You never know. Wade misses a couple of games and then things change.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

inb4 he loses to the pacers, one can only hope

12. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Yep, I'm looking forward to seeing how Miami game plans for Hibbert. Miami's main weakness is their post defense.

13. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Bulls were most definitely not a joke. Nobody should play that well with their two best players and Hinrich out.

Thibs is the man.

14. Karolik

Karolik Member

Pacers aren't going anywhere with that terrible offense on the road.

15. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

That's the scary thing about Miami, if they had a decent center who could play above average defense that really would be damn near unbeatable. If that were the case, since they formed this team, then they'd easily be working on Championship #3, instead of #2.

16. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Cruising to the Finals

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

That's true. If they had one of the best players at every position, they'd be pretty good.

18. Swishh

Swishh Member

Did you forget how Hibbert did against them last year? He got exposed in my opinion. He was guarded by Joel Anthony / Bosh and couldn't dominate and played quite poorly. What will make this year any different?

19. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

That offense isn't that bad. They don't score alot because of their pace. They have a lot of potential offensive talent in Paul George and Lance Stephenson. They will be the 2nd best team in the East for years to come

20. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Lance Stephenson annoyed the hell out of me today with his celebratory antics. I can't wait for him to get a taste of reality against the Heat. I hope LeBron smashes one on his head.