1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Donald Trump is a Bum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 23, 2017.

1. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

you've never been to the united kingdom.. nigerian men greaty outpeform whites and asians on test scores and academics and mostly date non-black women

its not because we hate black women, its the sistas with the blonde weave, colored contacts, and disguisting tats..

#141 RocketsTruth, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is a bum, about time that people started calling out this drunk racist grandpa for what he is....a con man - who is a bum, and terrible for this country.

DD

3. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

You know what. Let's talk in PM. I'm assuming you live in Houston. I'm Nigerian. Since you know seem to know about us let's talk about Nigerian stuff in person.

Yung-T, el gnomo and amaru like this.
  4. amaru

amaru Member

Finally caught on lol.

I never implied that you were Ibo, I simply asked your ethnicity.

I’m a second generation immigrant myself and yes we came legally.

If you know my post history, you’d know that I’m not a liberal or conservative.

Where are your people from? I’m just curious

5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

lagos.. in a sub city called imo state

6. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

Apparently so, that's all he does and has been doing since becoming president, along with golf, and go to mar-a-lago, I wonder if he's tired of winning yet LOL.

Plus like someone above said he can't even speak two sentences, plus he sounds like a complete and utter moron whenever he talks, he says the same thing over and over, and yet people buy into it, and eat it up like it's candy.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Don't do it.

This is how every Nigerian scam starts off...

8. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

[​IMG]

nope. sons of b****es there, too.

9. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

Haha! True there.

10. touring_low

touring_low Member

Sorry just here to point out, Lagos is not anywhere near Imo state... That's like saying Texas and Georgia, two complete different states.

el gnomo and Yung-T like this.
  11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He should have gone with an obscure country like Burkina Faso.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

More than 500km apart according to Google Maps, I guess Lagos is a pretty big city. :oops:

13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Drop a pin ill put it in Waze

14. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Remember op, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's falsely equivalent.

Can you find another twitter user with equal reach that would be more apt, that also acts like an overgrown child on twitter?

Doubtful.

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I am on the side of anyone who thinks Trump is a clown and a disgrace to the USA.

So leggo NBA! Stand up against this moron

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Well, he's not NOT right.

17. hakeemthagreat

Even though im 100% sure ur trolling i have a question. Why is it when speaking about race topics, involving african americans, the right wing ALWAYS makes it about politics? Instead of say yes we have a race problem in america, its "the left has waged war against humanity!". The "left" didnt allow George Zimmerman to walk free or murder a 12yr old black kid simply playing in the park. Stop deflecting

el gnomo likes this.
  18. hakeemthagreat

You have no credibility after this. Especially after Charlottesville

el gnomo likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

Yea this post is full of stupidity. Athletes are also americans & can protest when & how they wish. YOU have no right to tell someone how they should protest. Being a millionaire doesnt mean you cant protest injustice. The problem isnt the athletes, its fans like YOU who live in a imaginary bubble of priviledge

20. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

white and non-black cops were shooting black people under obama's time in office and obama did NOTHING. Obama cared more when that gay nightclub was attacked in florida then anytime we were shot in cold blood. no bill to stop it. Now because trump is president yall expect him to do something about police brutality.

Let trump address black issues first, liberals and other rich blacks want other blacks to remain poor. because in the system of capitalism their has to be a poor class and rich class. These LeBron, and Draymond, etc are just lucky enough that they are good at basketball, other wise they would be at the bottom of the barrell due to liberal policies like the rest of us