1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lance Zierlein vs Nick Wright

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CheezeyBoy22, Jul 15, 2013.

1. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I do like Adam Clanton a lot. I do feel like he takes what Jim Rome tries to do and makes it better.

I totally forgot about the Lance and Clutch thing. I'm assuming this is now water under the bridge since Clutch has been their guest on several occasions.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Nick Wright is famous now! He represents Houston!

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How in the world did that dude go from Houston radio troll to national TV sports Opinion Guy?

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Donald Trump was troll'd into the white house. Anything is possible

5. Fantasma Negro

I love Nick, I really do, met him at the mall once and he played along like we were friends in front of the chick I was with, real Bro move but this year of pumping up LeBron backfired on him. Looking at it from his point of view, if he would've been right and the Cavs got past this warriors team, Nick woulda been regarded as one of the smartest minds in media but damn I hope that video doesn't go viral

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Nick Wright made it. In 4 years he's gone from a local radio guy nobody knows about to having his own show on a national sports network. Respect the hustle.

ubigred, Joshfast and Fullcourt like this.
  8. conquistador#11

I've given Lance a hard time for letting the twitter world influence his opinions but he'll always be a legend. Sucks to see guys like nick get so popular all because he had one opinion, Lebron greatest everything of all time. He had the national air time show on sunday nights, produced in Houstion, kind of like Sean does now. Nick would turn everything into lebron james or race and the callers lined up to oppose his ridiculous 'hot takes'.

I've listened to Sean's show on that spot that was nick's and I'm like what the hell are you doing. He actually wants to bring up houston sports to the whole nation. Dude, just throw the biggest idiotic controversial topics and go get paid.

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He didn't really troll here. Lopez trolls but not Nick.

10. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member