1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Innes SR610AM: "ClutchFans hate me!"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dram1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Oh yeah he would do that OFTEN and not let the caller finish their point, go on a long rant about what he wanted to talk about then finally pause only to have the caller say "that's not what I was talking about"...

2. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Every time i tune in he's singing some horrible oldies song, like On the Wings of Love a few days ago

Sorry but if I wanted to hear a terrible rendition of a 80s love song, I'd listen to myself in the shower.

It's just not entertaining

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  3. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

I like this show, I don't know why but it keeps me entertained and I drive for a living and I can't stop listening to it. The Wheel of Troll? Good stuff to be had there and quite funny.

Houstunna likes this.
  4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

There's a really easy way to solve that problem.

5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

You're right, I should take singing lessons

Houstunna likes this.
  6. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Not sure why they called him a Louisiana host.....

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/30/1...ng-brock-osweiler-at-super-bowl-opening-night

Louisiana radio host is protesting Brock Osweiler at Super Bowl Opening Night

Some people are still looking for somewhere to point the finger of blame for the reason their team isn’t getting ready to play this Super Bowl Sunday.

This is Louisiana radio host Josh Innes. He’s on the move to spread his word. No, this isn’t a political protest. But he is protesting.

He told our reporter, "We're protesting Brock Osweiler being the Texans’ starting quarterback, because without him we'd be here instead."

Talk about dedication to a cause.

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

LSU Fan

Put Charlie 3pm-6, Innes 6-9.
    Rockets/Astros will preempt Josh plenty... so be it.

PGS - 6-10
    Trenches - 10-12
    Bottomline - 12-3

Braddock can 9-11 if they really get fly.

8. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

Well Josh did some weed drops given to him by Kyle Turley on radio row and is doing his show high now....

9. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

The guy can be annoying but, he's daring, creative, funny and edgy. Maybe we need to stop being so dam vanilla and gosh jolly about things. I love and want Charlie to come back but, we need a change of pace sometimes instead of the same lame penny loffer **** every day.

Granville, LonghornFan and Houstunna like this.
  10. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Fine, move him to 9 PM where he can be edgy all he wants. Those that like him (really??) can follow him to the later time slot. Just give me back my freaking drive home time so I can easily avoid him.

11. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Lol don't forget to tellum get off your gotdam lawn. You also got 2 months left on your 1 year subscription of life alert you square old fart.

12. VesceySux

Dude, I'm in my 30's. I'm not that old. LOL.

Maybe you're willing to stomach a turd sandwich, but I am not. I have higher expectations for my drive home than Josh f**king Innes. And it appears I am definitely not alone in this viewpoint.

By all means, please don't let me keep you from the radio equivalent of "Ow! My Balls!" and "Ass: The Movie."

TMac'n, Dgn1, Haymitch and 4 others like this.
  13. Roscoe Arbuckle

Child, first off, don't create a moniker that looks like it was created in preschool during fingerpainting. Your mother may have been proud that day... Possibly your highlight. But we don't need to know the password to your p*rn on here these days.

Second: For God sakes, if you are going to post things learn to write like an adult. ClutchFans isn't twitter; there is no need to talk like an invalid. (google it, Einstein)

CometsWin likes this.
  14. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Yes, he should really just start posting under a different moniker. I'm sure nobody will notice.

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  15. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

Ass: The Movie

hahahaha

16. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Lol, good one Vescey.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Oh, he pretended to do a show high? So KEWL!

lmk when fired.

18. Buck Turgidson

I believe the film festival award winning short film "Man Getting Hit In Groin With Football" starring George C. Scott greatly eclipses the artistic merit of the derivative and sophomoric "Ow, My Balls".

Nook likes this.
  19. VesceySux

Admit it... "A Burns for All Seasons" by Senor Spielbergo was simply better.

20. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Watchu say bout my momma?!
    I'll admit, I'm a few fries short of a happy meal. My wife has an M.Ed, she reminds me of bad grammar and stuff all the time. Both of you are just alike except she uses a douche and you are a douche.