1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Rambo Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lost_elephant, Nov 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Smitch

2. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

That actually is pretty typical of Parsons. The game that comes to mind last year was the at OKC win. Durrant put up 26 on 24 shots and Parsons put up 21 on 16 shots. [stats from memory only] And people were riding him for being a terrible defender.

3. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Parsons: anybody who blames the loss on one play doesn't know basketball. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Rockets">#Rockets</a></p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) <a href="https://twitter.com/ho_chenCSN/status/268206083338813441" data-datetime="2012-11-13T04:18:07+00:00">November 13, 2012</a></blockquote>

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Considering we played the Heat, lost the game by 3, both of our stars played sub par, and everyone tuned in....Yeah, I think it's working. There would probably be ten times the reaction threads. The GARM is still readable. I have no complaints.

5. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Many clutchfan members don't know that and likely never will

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

7. liunatic

liunatic Member

I agree with you, I think he definitely can do it. I also believe that Parsons has better defense right now. Harden will definitely have to learn to play defensive efficiently. I know that people say that most of defense is effort, but a lot of it is also understanding your opponent, the spacing on the floor, the angles to the basket, and where the help is coming from. Harden seems to give the angle on a lot of drives, however, he does crash the boards which is the most important thing about defense.

8. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Lin is not a spot up shooter and should be the primary ball handler while the offense runs through Harden, just like the way it was with Lin and Melo under Mike Woodson.