1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It really is Tmac's fault that he's had no playoff success

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, Apr 26, 2007.

1. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

I hate that lame excuse for blaming his teammates. This guy makes himself guardable by absolutely falling in love with his jumpshot. If he played like he wanted to win, he wouldnt live and die by it. I thought after G2, he learned. I guess not

2. thatboyz

thatboyz Contributing Member

i mean, we're gonna win this series

3. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

i guess this means you are hoping we lose this game...so you can be proven right.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow get the F*** off our wagon!

And it's Yao's fault he never wins...

and Head.....

and Shane.....

and Howard....

and Hayes...

and rafer....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

tmac needs to stop jogging around and show some ****ing intensity

6. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

f that **** man, Tmac is the leader, if he is driving and hustling and playing hard, that his teammates will respond. I swear looking at him right now, u would have thought it was the preseason, not the ****in postseason, I can't believe this. BY far, Tmac's biggest playoff ****ter ever. That's why the guy cant be counted on. Sure we might win this series, we have the homecourt and that might be enough, but we can't get that far with a guy who doesnt exert himself and shoots so many daamn 3's!

7. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

as tmac himself said, if we lose this series, all on him. he simply takes way too many jumpers, and misses around 70% of them. what's the excuses for that? :mad:

8. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

Seriously put it all together: Detroit up 3-1, Dallas up 2-0, anything is possible with Tmac running the damn show, shoot he might even blow a 3-0 lead easily

9. 523744

523744 Member

its a 7 game series. we're bound to lose a game. youre crazy if you thought we were going to sweep. it RARELY ever happens in the NBA now. its ONE GAME. yes it was a terrible outing that shouldnt have occured in the playoffs and the momentum is definitely in the jazz favor. but come on lets not get crazy. rockets in 5.

10. ansfjs73

ansfjs73 Member

Tmac needs to show some ****ing intensity

Tmac needs to show some ****ing intensity

:mad:

11. sohrab

sohrab Member

Shut your ass... he did what he could. FOUR PLAYERS SCORED!!! and we were still within striking distance

12. demon77

demon77 Member

like T-mac said, if we don't win, its on him. Stop taking all those freakin jump shot!

anyway, everyone played bad today.

13. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I see it's time to single out players.

Everyone sucked tonight, sorry to disappoint you. Our two stars are definitely soft finesse players, but they can't take on the entire Jazz defense/team by themselves.

Go ask Kobe how that is working out for him...

14. rumcoke

rumcoke Member

Can you say 'fair weathered fan'?

Oh no, we've lost one game! That McGrady sure is a tool, he lost a playoff game! Damn that guy! It's a good thing we had Rafer, Shane, Luther, Deke, and Juwan pitching in otherwise it would have been a blowout! Phew!

15. demon77

demon77 Member

okei with maybe the exception of battier.

16. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

If you're going to put the 2-0 loss all on T-Mac you better not be ready to give Yao or anyone else any credit if we win.

How did Yao do tonight? 7 turnovers?

Listen, before you go dissing our stars, open your eyes.

0 bench points? Only 4 Rockets players scored this game? How is that T-Mac's ****ing fault? He's getting doubled off every screen, he's getting their most aggressive defenders thrown at him with the only intention to shut him down, but his team won't come to his aid, only Yao, and he has the same problem.

I'm not bagging on Yao, or T-Mac, it's kind of easy to shut down Yao and T-Mac when you don't have to worry about anyone else. I mean, this team is terrible other than those 2. And don't look to ****** Bonzi or to Kirk Snyder or anyone like that, they wouldn't have helped that much. Maybe Bonzi, but probably not.

Their fans are at least twice as loud as the Toyota Center. You could tell it was getting to the team's head.

17. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

Battier did ok. Hayes is invisible. Yao is soooooooooooooooooft. Tmac played slightly subpar. 0 bench points????? :mad:

18. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

he didnt watch the game...go easy on him guys

19. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Lets be rational. the orignal thread starter has valid points. Mac needs to play better then the spew he put forward just then. that was disgracefull. noway this team can play and win a title with it's most important player playing to it's maximum potential. he looked like a scrub. so did yao. as did head and battier. i was expecting the Jazz do what they did. play with insane intensity. the onus is back on us to replicate that intensity.

20. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Since he was a huge underdog in everyone of those previous playoff series, I can't blame him, especially since his individual numbers were off-the charts good.

This year, however, his team is the higher seed and they're favored to win. If his team loses this one, it will be on him AND Yao as the two equal superstars of this team (or are you saying T-Mac is better/more important and thus is more responsible?).

If we lose in the first round this year, I will personally call for McGrady to be traded so we can build around Yao and try something else. He's very tradable and you can get some decent talent in return.

However, as of yet, the series is still in play and we're still leading 2-1. So your comments are -- to say the least -- premature.