1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I will not vote for a Republica, potentially forever

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Yes, it depends on the candidate and how long they've been tied to the establishment. But I will not vote Republican for anyone tied to anything in Washington right now. I'll have a hard time voting democrat, as well, but I will just to get repubs out of office.

I ask you to do the same. These career politicians in Washington, especially Republicans, do not value our Democracy.

The DOJ just basically acknowledged that they have emails showing Trump was in on it, but they refused to release them. The Department of JUSTICE.

It's a shame what this country has become. Can't wait till the orange buffoon is gone. Hope it's sooner rather than later. If it's later, I hope it's not all the way through 2024.

Edit: sorry I'm an idiot and can't spell.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Anticipated Republican response:

“Go **** yourself. Let’s see your papers.”

3. Two Sandwiches

Probably.

I was born in Germany, too. But in an Air Force Base. I'll still probably lose my right to vote.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I saw a Lexus SUV earlier with a sticker on the back that said "Build the Wall" and "Crime Will Go Down" At the stop light I laughed at him. I'm to the left on most issues. But I want immigration change and want people to come the US legally. That sticker is ridiculous though. And would not have that on a $50k plus vehicle.

B@ffled, da_juice and CometsWin like this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

#Butthurt

Silent_Bob and cml750 like this.
  6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. Two Sandwiches

Not at all, to be honest. I just prefer my politicians not to be corrupt. This whole blackmail all of the party to keep things from being exposed and people from truly voting the way they want to is not what this country was built on. I'm on the record for saying that any and all paid lobbying should be outlawed, and that it would go a long long way in fixing corruption in this country.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary as a protest. I didn't want a corrupt President on either end. They both were, but we got the worst of the two.

8. Nook

Nook Member

#oblivious

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Washington is corrupt period, it took Trump to wake people up to just how corrupt. You should be more concerned with the underhanded tactics used to take down an elected president.

B@ffled, MorningZippo and cml750 like this.
  10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

She THICC...

jo mama, jiggyfly and peleincubus like this.
  11. Newlin

Newlin Member

I’ll admit I used to vote mainly republican. I thought they would be more fiscally responsible(stupid me). But now I will always view the Republican party as the party of Trump. I don’t ever plan to vote for another republican at any level ever again.

I know that in many ways the democrats in Washington are as bad as the republicans when it comes to putting party over country. But damn, the republicans are a bunch of vile human beings. Bad bad people.

12. mick fry

mick fry Member

I was a Democrat and voted for Clinton, I didn’t vote for Obama but wasn't opposed to his election for the first term and I didn’t vote for Trump thinking Hillary was going to win and we just had to accept the establishment but to my surprise Trump won. It’s been an eye opener and I can’t see myself voting Democrat ever again.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

#dumbass

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  14. CometsWin

unlikely-1.jpg

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. mick fry

mick fry Member

#Racebaiter

16. CometsWin

#biggerdumbass

17. CometsWin

We should have a Republican forum so you guys can youtube, phothoshop, and # yourselves while the adults discuss the important things going on in the world.

da_juice likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

in other words you didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left you?

B@ffled and mick fry like this.
  19. Two Sandwiches

I agree with Trump shining a light on corruption. It's crazy he did it by outcorrupting the corrupt establishment though.

Although I suppose it shouldn't be too crazy, considering he has a long history of racism, bigotry, chauvanism, and very corrupt legal practices.

da_juice likes this.
  20. CometsWin

We need more Reaganisms to explain why you vote for stupidity. Build that wall! Tax cuts for millionaires! No more health care for you! No more food stamps either, get a jerbs. Tax cuts for stock buybacks! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Brilliant. Trust but verify! Err... what?