1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I bought one of the last Nintendo Switches in Houston today

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Jun 12, 2017.

1. what

what Member

Well, I got mine seemingly pretty easy, but really you can't find them anywhere. Best Buy don't even announce when they have them. They got a shipment in sunday, and pretty much all sold out. However, it looks like there maybe a few at best buy in atascocita if you hustle down there you might get one.

The other thing is that once there really do sell out, it might be another month before they get some more. You just got to keep checking every day and you'll be able to get one.

#21 what, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Deckard likes this.
  2. MystikArkitect

Oddly yes. I just dont think even Nintendo thought how well it would sell. Now they're ramping up production and pretty much trying to undo the misdeeds of the Wii U with the Switch. Just announced a new Metroid and Pokémon game today.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Super Mario Brothers 2 was unreal. Best console game to date.

4. what

what Member

Pretty much now til the end of the year every month a major title will be released.
    I'm only interested in 1 game, but metroid and Pokemon look good.

5. MystikArkitect

They're just announcements at this point, no gameplay footage or anything. By the time I checked the last remaining stock was gone again. At this point if you're looking for a Switch and you come across one you're better off buying it that moment than waiting. Kinda crazy but who knows, maybe in a month or two after a shareholders meeting the stores will be fully stocked.

6. what

what Member

That's why I bought one as soon as I found. Btw, if you want the neon squid for the splatoon 2, better go buy it at walmart.com they are sold out everywhere else.
    Preorders that is. Splatoon 2 stuff will be going fast.

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I really want to get NBA 2K18 for my switch. It would be fun playing that game on the go.

8. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

So, you're telling me there are no homes to rent in Tuscany? ;)

10. what

what Member

11. Roscoe Arbuckle

A bit of a tangent here, but I've never understood why people want to play with strangers online? Maybe it's that I grew up playing in the Arcades and actually having friends come over to play video games back in the day, but I have zero interest in playing with random people online.

12. MystikArkitect

They're booked solid! These houses are past down through generations!

13. what

what Member

14. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Im playing injustice 2 on xbox one!