1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HoopsWorld: New and Improved Hasheem Thabeet Emerging

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 6, 2012.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Sounds as if you are going down in flames. And yet you still argue. As i recall, wasn't Thabeet supposed to be out of the league now? According to you. None of this garbage you are vomiting is going to help you now. You're just too dumb to see it. I pity you.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Have you noticed none of your girlfriends have rushed in to help you?

3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Just because you were right about 1 guy doesn't mean you should be going around gloating. IIRC, you made similar declarations about Flynn and TWill, and um, where are they now?

Throw enough crap at the wall, and something is bound to stick.

4. alethios

alethios Member

LOL, his nickname with OKC is Hash. Could explain the inability to pay attention in practice.

When a player looks like they're moving slow and falling down a lot, it's because of Hashish Thabeet. :cool:

NOTE: I'm getting the sense from KM's comments that he thinks the Rockets coaching stinks, and that's what has kept players from properly developing.

5. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Looks like coachbadlee grew confidence after 1 out of 1000000 ideas became partially relevant and is now starting a parade over it.

Still hasn't explained why last year's draft is 75-80 players deep in talent though.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I'd rather be 2-2 than 0-4. I'm not gloating by the way, just rubbing it in Tinfans face. Tell me, you still mad about 2 seasons ago? Is that why you are running to save him? Don't bother, you can't.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he's gloating cause one scrub is now not sitting on the pine the entire season, he's now getting playing time during blowout games against the Lowry-less Toronto Raptors.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

WTF????:confused::confused: One???

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=223928

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=220334

Get your mind right Flameout!

I've got more.

Finally, once and for all, let me break last years draft situation down for you.
    Towards the end of the draft there were 7 players from overseas picked between #19-30 of the second. Many of whom may never see an NBA court in their careers. That also left off players like Machado, Mitchell Watt, Kevin Jones, Rakim Sanders, Caspar Ware and few other players who thought they were going to be drafted or would have been drafted higher last year. The lockout pushed a lot of high second rounders from last season further down into the second round or out of the draft all together. Which left a good amount of NBA ready players stuck out.

9. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I saw Thabeet played against Toronto the other day. Nothing really special about him but the fact that he is just tall with no basketball skills whatsoever. Sure he is really tall with long arms and decent athleticism but that's about it. The only reason why he's still playing in the NBA is because he's tall. If Thabeet was a few inches shorter, he'll be cut just like Twill and Flynn.

It doesn't matter if he play just a little better than he did, he was the 2nd overall pick and should of play a lot better to begin with. Even though against the Raptors he played hard, all young players in the NBA that when given the opportunity to play, will do just the same. Its just so happen that he's over 7 foot, a top 5 pick that people will tend to start believing this guy will be an all star because of that "Oh he is still young and has potential" crap. But he's clumsy, has no skills, and a accident waiting to happen on the court.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Don't put words in my mouth. Not once have i said he will be any where close to an all-star. I just wanted a back up center at the time and he was there. Just let him play.

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Hold on, are you really going to make a case that you've been making jackpot predictions?

And you just posted a link where you were flatout wrong

Third, you just wrote out a pile of crap that has no relevance to "the draft is 75-80 players deep". You don't understand why do you?

There are only 60 players drafted each year, so it's impossible to be 75-80 players deep. Also, you are saying that all 60 of these players will get at least 20 minutes, because that's what a "deep draft" means.

It's like talking to a brickwall.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Where did that #18 pick come from? You arguing for the sake of arguing now.

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Where did James Harden come from? Which one of Morey's trade is going to have the biggest impact?

But hey, I don't expect much from the guy who thought last year's roster was going to win 2 rings in 5 years, the same guy who thinks the current Rockets are as good as the Heat because the Rockets beat the Hornets in pre-season, and the Hornets beat Heat in the pre-season. Oh, the same guy who thought a draft is 75-80 players deep.

14. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

HEY!!! Mkieke, it's good to know what you're talking about before you run your mouth son.

Both Flynn and T-Will are All-Star caliber players and will make this years All-Star game, guaranteed.

You heard it here first.

Flynn in the Australian NBL & T-Will in the Chinese CBA. :p

16. tinman

Supporting Member

He's pretending to like Harden, he doesn't. Harden.
    a. is a starter
    b. is not a scrub

he's trying to save face that Jeremy Lamb and Merchado aren't the starting backcourt.

If Mr Hanky from South Park could dribble, coachbadlee would be all over it

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yeah. i knew you would try to spin it into something silly. Pulling a Tinman are you? I have also noticed that you have moved away from Thabeet's slight success. Thats what this thread is about. But i understand, you want to be right.

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Your lame attempt at comedy still doesn't erase the fact that you made yourself look like a clown all offseason. You did nothing but talk cash s*** all offseason about Thabeet every time i made a comment about anything. Now that dumbass argument is out the window.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

nobody believes you are a serious fan of the Rockets with your dream of turning the Rockets into a never ending destination for scrub bench players and D-leaguers.

1 person likes this.
  20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Spin? You are the one who said "the only trades Rockets should do are trades for pick", then brought up the 18th pick argument to prove that you nailed your prediction. Yet when I bring up Harden, Morey's best move and the move with the most impact, you call it a "spin".

Also, what do you mean "moved away from Thabeet's slight success"? Am I supposed to be impressed that the second pick of the draft, who has shown little to no improvement or attempt to improve on our team, scored 10 points and grabbed 5 rebounds in a blow out game in 20 minutes (and fouled out)?

What about Thabeet's 6 fouls in 17 minutes against Portland? Should I be impressed with a guy who puts the team in penalty as quickly as possible?