1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton still hasn't accepted her defeat

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 2, 2017.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think there's a difference between saying the electoral process was rigged and pointing out factors that in her view swayed the election in Trump's favor. Does she say that Trump is an illegitimate president?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

please don't respond to the Russian operative posting this crap.

B-Bob and CometsWin like this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You left out the part where she referenced the data from Nate Silver and 538. (Also left out when she said of course she carrys the blame too).

If you are a Trumpkin who keep bringing this up (the "Comey and Wikileaks had nothing to do with my vote") line, argue the 538 data and stop hiding behind the Hillary punching bag. Show us your counter data to support your counter argument.

Keep fixating on Hillary all you guys want. She's not the president. She is who she is and she's not apologizing for it anymore which is kind of refreshing. Yeah she's still salty about the election... she's a stubborn strong willed woman with a large ego. She had to be in order to think she's up to the task of being president. Although I know the OP's King Trump is as humble as the Dali Lama though so I can see why he's shocked that Hillary has such an ego.

I've never seen anyone as obsessed with anything as a right winger is with Hillary.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You are setting yourself up for failure if you are expecting her to ever truly acknowledge that the reason she lost was due to her actions. The only thing you'll ever hear is her blaming others.

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

It appears you read absolutely nothing, bravo

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I did a step better than reading, I heard her actual remarks in full. She made a token comment about accepting responsibility....but it was between comments about how she would have won if not for Comey and Russia and then comments about how she has run many campaigns and that she was proud of how she ran the campaign.....and then went on to talk about how she won the popular vote.

She never actually accepted blame for her actions that led to her losing the election and she never will. Her narrative will always be that it was Comey and Russia and not her actions while secretary of state and her running a bad campaign that led to deep blue states voting for Trump.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Comrade Russian Legend is furiously trying to deflect from the daily Trump disasters. Sad!

adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hillary!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Roc Paint likes this.
  10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If one is accusing the election process was rigged, then its all but been said Trump is an illegitimate president.

Russia is irrelevant to this process. The fact is the Democrat Party engaged in unethical behavior and that is constantly being swept under the rug by saying "but Russia Russia Russia". As the saying goes, don't shoot the messenger. The unethical behavior is what swayed voters, not the messenger. And you can't fire those who were caught and pretend the problem has been resolved.

Every time Hillary opens her mouth about the election, its a reminder why she lost the election. Republicans put a crappy candidate up. The Democrats put a crappier one up.

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Trump still hasn't gotten over the fact he lost the Popular Vote.

LOL... This is our President; Thin-Skin in Chief!!

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I think she was just having a little fun knowing that the EasilyTriggered-In-Chief would say something because he just doesn't own that voice that tells him to ignore something.

The only people that are still so engaged in what Hillary has to say are her opponents. Most of the rest of us have moved on to the destruction the current administration and Congress are causing.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

RussainLegend still hasn't accepted that his idol is a dumb ass.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"Its all but been said that Trump is an illegitimate president"... still defending Trump I see... :rolleyes:

Almost all Democrats here have moved on from the election. Trump won. Clinton lost. Clinton seems to be a bigger talking point for Trump supporters than for Democrats.

At the same time, there is little question that the Russians worked to influence the election. What is being investigated is whether the Trump campaign was involved in the Russian efforts to influence the campaign. So you as a Trump supporter can complain about "Russia Russia Russia" but America's free and fair election process as one of the core principles of America is worth being protected from outside (and inside) influence.

btw, while both candidates may have been crappy... the crappy candidate that won has proven so far to be a crappy President.

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Putie is pretty smart, actually. :)

But on topic: who gives a crap about HRC now? Conservatives, especially, better focus instead on having complete control of our government and, ideally, accomplishing great things for all Americans, like fixing healthcare and rebuilding the nation's infrastructure.

We are ALL waiting.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

who cares about Hillary? She is so yesterday.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Donald Trump is still campaigning so...

19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

a better way to say the wikileaks part would be 'I was on my way to winning until people learned about things I've actually done'. As for the Comey part, I doubt that had any affect on the election, though I have no data either way. She needs someone on her staff to actually explain why she sucks. That person would probably be murdered instantly.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hilary can only blame two people for her loss... Hilary Clinton and Obama... they lost the rust belt and didn't take Trump seriously as competition. Scape goating Russia is bad form and shows that she's trying to save her legacy by making everyone feel like she was some great what if story.