1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton - Not Worthy of Being the First Woman President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Apr 28, 2016.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Damn I would laugh my ass off, if only this were funny.

2. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Hillary Clinton - Not Worthy of Being the First Woman President, but still more worthy of being president than Trump or Cruz.

Fixed it for you.

3. ApolloRLB

ApolloRLB Member

No, that would be absurd. But you could make a very strong argument that she has the worst judgement.

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It WILL be a shame if she is the first woman. So many other real trailblazers would have been amazing fairy tale like stories if they were the first instead.

Another Clinton is not a fairy tale. More like a horrible sequel. Millionaire Trump, just an elite making it further. Bush, more elite doing elite things. Sanders was the fairy tale that was crushed by a cynical world. No DISNEY ending for America. The end will be more like Requiem for a Dream.

#64 ipaman, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A shame for what?

She's not even President and people already have ideas like it's already happened

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The premise of this thread is that America maintains a flawed political system. I'm with you there.

7. ipaman

" IF "

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Geez, Hillary Clinton breathes and the trolls are all over her.

9. baubo

baubo Member

Perhaps the most interesting thing I've read/listened in the past month regarding Hilary being "qualified" to be president has been about how in general, women has to be overqualified and has an impressive resume in order to get leadership positions that men don't have to.

Had Hilary ran for president in 2000, what would people's reactions have been? That she's not qualified? That she has no experience? That she hasn't proven herself? So fast forward to 2016, she has been a senator of a major state, Secretary of State, ran for president once already, and now people are picking her apart because, let's face it, no one can work for 16 years under the heavy scrutiny of the public eye and and not have attack materials.

Yet how many people have said Bernie is unqualified? When he has ran basically one one demographic, the young to middle-aged white non-conservatives votes? When he has had almost no reach beyond Vermont during his political career? What about Trump? Or Cruz or Rubio who are junior senators? Or heck, even Barak Obama, who naively because of his inexperience tried to work with Republicans even after they keep telling him to go screw himself, and managed to grey all his hair in 8 years. Zilch.

Personally, I don't know what people think qualifications these days mean anymore. I personally look at Bernie, whom I mostly agree with in policy, and see that if he became president, he wouldn't even get 1% of his stump speech through Congress. Yet when asked about it, he's basically implying that he'll get them through because in 2 years, we'll usher in a new wave of congressmen which is as impractical as it gets.

So to me, this whole unqualified thing is just a bunch of bull**** and equivalent of saying you don't like her. It's just like how the whole "I can't trust her" thing to be "man I wish she were like George Bush whom I can share a beer with."

If you don't like Hilary's foreign policies, so be it. If you think she's too pro-corporations, so be it. If you think she's sneaky for emails, so be it. But the unqualified thing makes no sense and just reeks of spinning hate into something that sounds better. Just say you hate her.

10. ipaman

Nice try but this thread is not about her being qualified or not. She clearly is.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I disagree, I don't think she's qualified to be president. I don't think anyone who mishandles classified information the way she did as Secretary of State is qualified to be President......but I'll almost certainly vote for her due to who she's running against.

In a normal election with legitimate candidates, Hillary would have no chance, but given the complete joke that this election cycle has been she's the most qualified of the unqualified options.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This thread is more an opportunity for misogynistic bigots like yourself to trot out their latest unadulterated crap about Hillary Clinton.

13. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Only thing I hate about clutchfans is how liberal it is.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really? So for 25 years now the GOP has kept up the illusion that they hate Clinton when they really are best of buds.
    Actually no. Under Democrats banking regulation was passed along with far greater environmental protections and regulation. Democratic SCOTUS appointments have been far more critical of corporate power and also executive power.
    Sanders has also been in Congress for 30 years. Let's also not forget that Sanders voted for both the 1994 Crime Bill and in support of regime change in Libya in 2011. If outsider is what is important to you then Ben Carson would've made the best candidate this year.

15. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

You do know that Clutch is a conservative/republican, right?
    And for every liberal poster there are a number of right wing trolls who do nothing but throw grenades and demeaning epithets at liberals and claim it's
    honest political discourse.
    So hate away my friend, bigtexx gives his blessing.

16. ipaman

strawman alert!!! if i hate hilary, who is a woman (allegedly), i hate all women?!?!

i must say, very poor strawman attempt on your part. if you're going to try something like that please put forth more effort.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

The first of anything is sometimes about how talented are you, as you will be tested, but more often than not, it's less about talent, and more about how much can u handle, for which Hillary has been tested. I think she's the one. She won't be legendary, but she will survive it in the same way that Obama survived it. Neither was spectacular. Neither was legendary. But u don't always need to be. U just need to open the door for others and both were very capable.

18. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

If your liberal, you are a poster. If you are conservative, you are a right wing troll... I get it.

Troll

19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I get to use this again because someone needs to call the...

[​IMG]

There's no contractual or legal obligation to you being here. Also, there's been plenty of conservative posting on here. Might not have quite the numbers from those on the left. Doesn't make it something worthy of "hate" unless you're so weak minded that you can't handle opposing views. It would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed on everything.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

IF NOT HILLARY . . . THEN WHO?

Rocket River