1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton - Not Worthy of Being the First Woman President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hillary is qualified and looks to be the next president.

Let the good times roll.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Better than the dick you suck.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

why go full r****d?

5. Nook

Nook Member

Congratulations..... Out of the thousands of posters on this site, you are just about the most ignorant. I am sure there is still a "shovel face" or two posting but not many. It is quite an accomplishment, you should be proud.

6. Raven

Raven Member

Do serfs really care whether they are ruled over by a King or a Queen? It makes no difference to them. Clinton, just like her husband, is a servant to wall street. Power, money, and privilege are all that matter to her, and she will say and do anything to acquire it.

Sanders would be a vastly better President, but Blacks are not enthusiastic to support a Jew, feminist are not enthusiastic to support a man, and the establishment is not enthusiastic to support a genuine outsider, so Democrats go into the general election much weaker due to placing a higher importance on identity politics than on authenticity.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

And Trump was only successful because of his dad.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Weak troll... I mean post. I suspect we will see more of these as the GOP prospects continue to decline and the reality of 8 years of a Hillary presidency becomes more and more likely.

Here's a suggestion to the GOP... perhaps re-thinking your own positions and candidates instead of whining about the other party? Just a thought...

9. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

You don't need to read the posts of this thread to smell the absolute ignorance of the OP. Even if I were yet another fringe Republican supporting the undercover sociopath who is Ted Cruz, I would still admit that Hillary is more than qualified to be president. You can claim that her career is built on her husband (false) or hold onto this whole email ploy, but either way, her resume speaks for itself. Also, I find it unbelievable that some people refuse to recognize how far women have come in our society. And, no, this is not throwing the gender card. There's no need to debate the historical context of conditioned female inferiority, but it's pretty damn amazing that a woman is decently close to becoming the next POTUS. After finally giving a minority the opportunity to lead, a qualified woman is following in the same strides.

Admittedly, Hillary is not my favorite candidate or person, but she represents principles that are fair, and she conducts herself with the professionalism that is characteristic of a leader. Her years of experience in different parts of the government make her a diverse thinker, which, at this point in America, is something we desperately need. A professional demeanor nor ANY experience can be applied to donald trump, and his words are the most damning evidence of his insecurity and inability to effectively lead the country. Even after reading for hours on end, I don't know if I will ever understand the people who align themselves with trump. It must be some sort of embarrassment for them because the majority will not publicly document their support for this poor excuse of a man. This whole "anger movement" of polarizing the GOP and republican voting base is Trump's campaigning methodology, and for the life of me, I don't understand how any educated person could "fall" for trump's pathetic tactics.

The main difference between Hillary and donald is that she actually wants to be President. This isn't a game to her. Donald wanted to be relevant again when he first started campaigning, but when this emotionally and intellectually-vulnerable voting base started gassing him up, it was too late. He knows he's not qualified (or, "worthy"--awkward word choice by the OP) for the job, but the fame and feeling of power is too much for him. It's his heroin. He cannot say no to something that complements his narcissistic, sinister nature, which unfortunately, has also spread to the millions of Americans who now support the same, sick ideology. Sure, Trump is an intelligent man, especially with his ability to manipulate his voters, but he has no business setting foot in the White House. He may hate Hillary after all of this, but it's not her fault that she actually worked her way up through a profession that Donald doesn't understand. Save me with the whole "...But he'll bring jobs!" nonsense. Just like his profound deficit in understanding foreign policy, donald still cannot evidence a plausible way of executing any of his ideas.

As much as Republicans hate her, and even though I disagree with her on numerous issues, Hillary knows how to move ideas from paper to reality, and thankfully, she is not so closed-minded and on the fringe of being completely out of touch with common society. I'd rather have some intelligence instead of trump's (mis)education and attention-seeking flair, struggling to guide America. Any day.

The only republican candidate who didn't embarrass himself in front of his peers was Kasich. I don't agree with much of anything that he supports, but if he were the next elected president, I wouldn't be disappointed in American voters, nor would I worry too, too much about the 4 years going forward. Just like Hillary, Kasich is qualified (or "worthy") for the job. Although he is a closet sociopath, Cruz is mildly qualified to be the next POTUS, but when someone as popular (why?) as Boehner describes you in the same breath as the Beast, it might be over for you.

This election will probably come down to people voting just to stop someone else from winning. The mindset isn't to support a candidate, but rather, vote for whomever is the best chance to defeat the competition. I'd bet republicans come in droves to vote for Hillary just to stop trump from opening America up to criticism and horrible embarrassment. They know he's not qualified, and even if she's not the most exciting candidate, Hillary has worked her entire life to learn and master her profession.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ted Cruz - Not worthy of being first Canadian president.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

And exactly who do you think fits this criteria?

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Condoleezza Rice I wonder why she did not run for President.
    She would be better than anything being offered now by the Republicans

Rocket River
    Not saying I would have voted for her but . . . . just saying

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't like Hilary but can anyone muster up a rational argument that Hilary does NOT have the most experience with foreign policy out of all the remaining candidates?

Cruz? Senator
    Bernie? Senator
    Trump? Businessman
    Kasich? Governor
    Hillary? Secretary of State

Out of all those positions which provides the most experience with foreign policy?

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Rice will always have the taint of Iraq on her hands.

Democrats would jump on opening that mess and Republicans want to quickly forget about it.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

She was one of the key proponents of the Iraq War, disappointingly enough having been a Col War era advisor and ostensibly being able to recognize fake intel; she's also like Powell in that she wouldn't pass the litmus test for either party's primaries. Kasich was representative and governor of a large swing state, Ted Cruz is a senator and former state solicitor general.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

So were J.P. Morgan, Nelson Rockefeller and Howard Hughes.

17. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

To paraphrase Swift, when a true leader appears in the world, you may know her by this sign, that the conservative dunces are all in confederacy against her.

18. Raven

Raven Member

Ha, the right wing establishment declared war on Trump, so I guess that means he's the best choice? They went after Clinton, because the illusion must be maintained that one party is fundamentally different than the other.

There are differences, of course, but not on banking regulation, national security, foreign policy, and trade. In other words, every issue that matters to the ruling class is supported by both parties, which is utterly damning and makes a mockery of our so called democracy.

Sanders is an outsider and would make a much better President than Clinton.

19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So you're saying she'd be the best candidate for sending troops back to Iraq?

Libya certainly went well.

20. dback816

dback816 Member

Concession accepted.

Should Hillary become president, I hope you enjoy spending the next twenty years crying about how it's a "shame" that the first female president was a "only" wife to a former president and that the first black president was "only" half black, raised almost entirely by his white parent.

What a tragedy that they couldn't have been as pure as the case was with Jackie Robinson :rolleyes: