1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Plowman, Jul 13, 2018.

1. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

benzo withdrawal is no joke. some of the worst days of my life. stay strong and don't go cold turkey.

Plowman likes this.
  2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm happy to report that the equation has been solved and I'm on the mend. The pharmacy's change in my generic did in fact trigger massive withdrawals due to the low levels of Klonopin in it. I've chosen to look at this as an opportunity and a blessing. They were finally able to locate my generic brand again. I've decided to ween myself down, and eventually off...likely within two months. The pharmacist and I decided that to do this, considering my head start, I'll start back on half the dosage per day that I was originally on.

Again, I want to extend heartfelt thanks and love to my clutchfans family for all the support.

Go Rockets!

3. bumbum09

bumbum09 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's good you're feeling better, @Plowman. Now, get back to serving everyone crow!

Plowman likes this.
  4. the shark

the shark Member

Excellent news plowman!!!!

Plowman likes this.
  5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Dude, get well. Sorry you're having to deal with this.

Plowman likes this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Good to hear

Plowman likes this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Happy to hear this!

Plowman likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Good luck and speedy recovery Plow.

Exiled, whiskeyred and Plowman like this.
  9. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Two years ago night swears/chills started and i was fatigued like crazy, like couldnt get off the couch. Tons of weird things going on and felt like utter garbage. It took 5 doctors and a hematologist to find out i had the epstein barr virus, aka mono. I was tested for everything from cancer to low teatosterone and i mean everything. My symptoms were all over but night sweats, chils feeling feverish and super weak were the most common, my irons levels were low all kinds of stuff. Anywau ot rans it's course been fone ever since. Lasted almost three months

Plowman and Exiled like this.
  10. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whiskey - That's a horrifying tale. You've obviously been through Hell. That of not knowing, shuttling to doctors, plus the awful symptoms. I'm so glad to hear you are well now, with no trace of the virus. And, I appreciate the support, man...seriously....and not just in this thread.

whiskeyred likes this.
  11. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Absolutely

Plowman likes this.