1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has anyone here ever been to Iran?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ScolaIsBallin, Jul 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

The amount of hilarious ignorance and fear in this thread is either perturbing or funny.

2. Buck Turgidson

Just like the N.O. thread.

Never been to the Middle East but would love to go someday. Lebanon and Iran are the most interesting places to me.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

is it bad I don't give a flying f about Iran or the culture, I just love the food? All my family says I need to be in better touch with my Persian roots, but I find myself caring less and less as I get older... I guess I'm just a bad Persian.

4. Zackery

Zackery Member

I've been to Iran. 1984-1996, and then Summer of 2006.

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Been there a whole bunch of times. If you know people there, it's awesome.

I loved the skii slopes, so much fun, and the crowd is great.

Around the Caspian sea is amazing. Friend of mine's family have a beach-side villa, and it's gorgeous! Mazandaran and Gilan in general have gorgeous greenery and mountains.

Persepolis is awesome to see, although it has deteriorated a lot. They haven't maintained it well, lots of artifacts have disappeared. It is still incredible to see what it looks like when you're looking up from the wall.

Masouleh is incredible. Worth staying there a few days.

Tehran nightlife is amazing, but you have to know people. It's incredible how many attractive women there are in Tehran.

If you don't know the right people, you will just be in a so-so country with very annoying laws.

6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Fundamentalism works to their advantage. If you've been to beaches or slept with a few you'll know their figures lack the symmetry or curves that you take for granted in good looking girls of other races. They range from boxy to iron board esque and lack the hourglass. Their strengths are striking eyes and sharp features, which are always accentuated by makeup and never covered up. I wouldn't place them in the creme de la creme due to coming up short in the figure category.

Anyways,
    the hot ones are liberal, social and moved to global cities a long time ago, so you shouldn't have a problem meeting one.

7. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Someone has a Persian fetish dare I say?

8. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Skiing in the mountains, deserts, green spaces, beaches, good food, arcane and unreasonable rules circumvented by everyone, lots of hot Persian girls, great nightlife, but only if you know locals. Wait...I used to live there. It's called Southern California :)

Seriously though...I had many close Persian friends in Los Angeles and I nearly visited years ago with one of them. If you know someone there, it's probably worth the visit.

Nowadays I DO have a passport full of Israeli work visas and even if I got a new passport and went -- I'd be facing a ton of questions back at Ben Gurion Airport AND every time I'd ever want to fly out of it again, so it's not likely to be a trip I'll ever get to take.

9. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Nah, too easy and plastic. They'll always have man serfs dripping off them for compliments, pimping Coogi like they're the classiest chicks in the joint, then get excessively freaky with the first Honey B that comes their way. Like they've found water in a desert. If you've got options you'll know what's good and what's an act.

But for guys who don't have the luxury of tasting all the flavors of the rainbow, but a steady 6 figure income, they can work.

When it comes to fetishes, black and arab women top my list. Thick, soulful and beautiful. Waiting for the Ethiopians living in Londy thread.

Blessed, foreva.

And eva eva.

1 person likes this.
  10. gambingo

gambingo Member

I haven't, but heard of someone who got locked up for "espionage."