1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Graphic: Death shown] I found a genuine reason for armed protests.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by fchowd0311, May 26, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

there are auto pedestrian accidents every day

do they give us the race and gender of the parties involved ?

Oh wait I forgot we live in a media driven society
    And that 99% of the people only read what they want to read

most non rockets fans don’t want to believe Michael Jordan played in 1995 when the rockets won the title
    So the media convinced them that Jordan never played in 1995 while you can easily look up the facts

snowconeman22 likes this.
  2. tinman

Supporting Member

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Seems like in all of his personal pictures he's hanging out with white frat bros. Maybe this is a Clayton Bigsby situation.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

You probably meant the other post but yeah
    nah I think he’s just one of those speed racers

The car was a Jaguar not a Hyundai
    But let’s hear what he says
    I’m sure he’ll will have lawyers

the group was on the freeway dancing like it’s some music video ?
    Terrible idea

5. tinman

Supporting Member

this is what should have happened
    from the article:

After the tragedy, the State Patrol announced it wasn’t letting protesters on the freeway, writing, “The @wastatepatrol will not be allowing protesters to enter I-5. For the safety of all citizens including protesters and motorists, pedestrians walking on the freeway will be arrested.”

6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I have not the faintest idea police morale leads to homelessness epidemic? It seems like you’re trying really hard to spin this but failed miserably.

We’ve got 1 dead and 1 seriously injured protesters due to their stupidity and naïveté from being brainwashed. We’ve got one driver who killed one and maimed another that people thought initially was a right wing extremist, but turned out to be a black guy from Africa. So much for that narrative.

We’ve got an incompetent mayor and a Marxist city councils who let this tragedy happened and are now trying to spin it just like you.

That’s just about covering all the bases I believe.

dachuda86 likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. and I don't mean that in the "funny ha ha" sense of lol.

tinman likes this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

tinman likes this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

How quickly thee Trumpanzees forget. I repeatedly asked you to substantiate the quote below. You repeatedly pussed out and dodged it. I then asked you how Seattle solves it's homelessness issue because it seems you believe arresting them solves that problem which means you're not really interested in the problem you just don't to have to see homeless people because you're a shallow, entitled person, allegedly.

I thought we had one dead and one seriously injured because some a-hole avoided the barricades and the cars blocking traffic by going on the freeway using an exit. I didn't initially think anything but I think it's fair to assume when a protester gets run over by someone that 90% it's probably a right wing nut given the history.

You've struck out yet again captain caveman.

10. generalthade_03

You mad cause your right wing extremist narrative been busted? Calm down libbie weenie. If you don’t see the problems lie with the sorriest mayor and the purple Martian city councils that we have here in Freeattle than someone else needs to talk some sense into you.

This doofus mayor got mad when protesters descended into her front lawn to protest, but allowed these naive brainwashed, unwashed losers to protest on an Intersate. Pandering by the left is as deadly as a head on collision.

11. CometsWin

Like I said... false, stupid, and not funny. Thanks for confirming.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. generalthade_03

So you did get a chuckle out of it, admit it. It’s like when a boxer gets hit, he smiles, shakes his head and pretends he’s not feeling it.

14. CometsWin

Your little ignorant rage performances are anything but funny. I wonder your level of education and how the system failed you because your ability to think critically is seriously lacking.

Then there's your craven admission that you want the police to arrest the homeless so you don't have to deal with seeing them. Nice.

15. generalthade_03

Just want a clarification from you, did you mean I’m well educated but lack critical thinking or did you mean I don’t have much of an education and the system failed me? I laughed when you called me aTrumpanzee, so I thought libbie weenie is an appropriate and humorous name for you.

I don’t know where you got the impression that I want the police to arrest the homeless. You are real good at distorting the truth. The people that I want the police to arrest in downtown Seattle are criminals, some of them happened to be homeless. I can show you footages my friends that own businesses in the areas had compiled over the years. Active drug use and dealings in broad daylight in front of their establishments. Mugging, assaults, vandalism and some poop and pee throwing in there for good measure. Oh that’s right, you don’t give two shiet about the truth. I think too much of critical thinking had completely warped your mind.;)

16. CometsWin

It's pretty self-evident what I meant. So we know the answer to that question, quite uneducated.

I got that impression because you said it, right here.

Your own words, the truth without distortion. Pretty sad.

17. generalthade_03

How do you define uneducated? Lacking formal education? High school dropouts? College dropouts? A person has a different view politically from you?

It’s not quite clear the way you put it isn’t it? I wouldn’t call you uneducated if your views are different than mine politically . If you’re a high school dropout, I wouldn’t make fun of you either. There are some smart and successful people that quit schools early for whatever reasons. On the other hand, plenty of jackasses with advanced degrees that stick foot in mouth every time they speak...triple- crown- weave queen Shiela Jackson Lee anyone?

#857 generalthade_03, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  18. CometsWin

I think we can define it as poorly educated but I did not watch a short youtube video to find the real truth on that one.

I don't want to hijack this thread with this little feud about what you said vs what you think you said so I'm not going to respond any longer.

19. generalthade_03

Okie dokie, I gotchu dude!

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member