1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIRE BICKERSTAFF!!!! NOWWW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Motiejunas, Mar 31, 2016.

1. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

JB is the worst coach the rockets have ever had.

2. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

Do you think jb knows that brewer is having statistically one of the worst shooting seasons in the history of any nba player? I mean ****, to be that bad and still get 20+ minutes you better be a defensive player of the year canadate. Brewer is absolutely not that. At best he's an average but versital defender who gambles a lot and does get a decent amount of steals. But steals doesn't make u a great defender. Look at harden. Hell, look at our team, we lead the nba in steals, but are one of the worst defensive teams.

I was excited to see what jb had when he got the job. Half way through the season I was still giving him time to develop. If he fed my get it by now, he won't. He needs to b fired. I honestly don't know if he'll get another nba job after this train wreck. It's not like he doesn't have the talent. You could argue our roster is more talented than last year.

3. OTMax

OTMax Member

J.B. never got a fair shot, so he might be better than what he's showing, but man is he going for worst Rockets coach ever hard. I think missing the play-offs might be the last push Leslie / Morey needs to fire this whole coaching staff and let a new coach assemble a whole new bench of assistants. I say this because somehow I see us actually keeping J.B. as head coach if we make the play-offs. It would be the ultimate icing on of the most disappointing seasons in franchise history's cake. Kind of like that McHale extension but worse.

4. impressivegol

impressivegol Member

I have long assumed JBB will be let go and I would be stone cold SHOCKED if last night wasn't the final nail. regardless of winning out and still making playoffs. He's got no shot.

Also, does anyone else here like to check out Dmorey's twitter mentions sometimes, like during last night's close and postgame? I'd say Morey was getting 60-75 tweets a min at some point, most of which begging him to hire a real coach.