1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fascist tries to kill civilians for political beliefs/Most media ignores it

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You lack an understanding of the definition.

Read it closer and look at the words tendency toward autocratic control. His actions support this. Autocratic means taking no account of other people's wishes or opinions; domineering.

Is he not in support of such a thing? Political violence is the definition of domineering and taking no account of the wishes of others' wishes or opinions. Fascism is much more than supporting Hitler or a single figure. It is a philosophy and a way of being that has been demonstrated. This man is a modern day brown shirt. Anyone enacting political violence in such a manner fits the definition perfectly. You my friend are mistaken.

The great irony of these antifa types, Bernie/communist supporters, or just the insane left these day, is that many claim to be against fascism but are willing to engage in fascistic actions in order to accomplish their political aims.

#81 dachuda86, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't need the news to think for me... but clearly you do.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Clickbait the fact that she thinks everybody on the left thinks that way shows she is out of touch on both sides.

But she knows some people will eat this **** up.

What happened to this same stuff going in to the b2018 elections.

What was that hashtag?

Nook likes this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Question is Stalin a fascist?

#84 AleksandarN, Feb 14, 2020
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You chose one part of the definition and tried to make it Fascism. You know what is 'taking no account of other people's wishes or opinions; domineering.' ?

Your definition is beyond broad. You simply have a misunderstanding of what Fascism actually is.

AleksandarN likes this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Unrelated to thread but reminded me of you @dachuda86

[​IMG]

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

At first I noticed you were thinking of me and then it dawned on me... you can think?

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It reminds me of us <3 happy VDay D&D foe.

Nook and KingCheetah like this.
  9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Under his definition all terrorist are fascist. Stalin was a fascist apparently so was chairman Mao.

#89 AleksandarN, Feb 14, 2020
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are taking issue that I chose a definition? I didn't go and write the dictionary. I didn't go an make these definitions out of thin air. I didn't choose anything. I am just showing you what the word you didn't understand meant. You are reaching.

I will also explain to you that I used a definition to explain my position more clearly. Sorry if that's a problem for you. I chose the one that teaches you the meaning of it and it is a correct definition from a reputable source. Again I didn't write the definition. I am not that powerful.

Further, I am also, for argument sake, sticking to the definition of fascism provided in this thread by another poster who disagrees with me. I didn't bring that here or choose that, or write that definition.

I think you're just pissy. You are all out of ammo man, give it up already.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

FIFY

spin your wheels some more and complain to each other and lick your wounds.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

@dachuda86 you've been badly embarrassed in this thread -- try harder.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again was Stalin a fascist?

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

How am I sympathizing with the terrorist? Explain this?

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm taking issue that you are choosing one part of the definition rather than the definition as a whole and applying in such a broad manner that the word loses all meaning.

You aren't sticking to that definition. You are using one part of that definition.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Here is the full definition

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This was what I used.

a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Also this apllies to stalin... i believe there is even a term called red fascism. But not in the same way. Stalin is the second part of that... the dictatorial part... in addition to the autocratic

The issue people here have is they do not have a grasp of the word OR. If you undertand how to logically apply that word then the defintion reads clearly.

19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I knew you would bring up the term Red Fascism. It is people on the left trying to redefine what communism is. Communism is on the opposite spectrum that fascism is. They are both terrible. Both extreme in nature.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wrong. The opposite of fascicm is a liberal democracy. Fasicm is not a left right issue broski. You were trying to set a trap but you just displayed more ignorance. Also the term red fascism isn't needed. It is simply fascism. I thought mentioning red fascism might help you understand the different schools of thought on it but you clearly have a basic view of the political spectrum as completely polar where only the right can be fascist.

Again it is a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control. Autocracy is at the heart of it. This word has several meanings as well which must be taken into account.

Like many words there are many definitions. Fascism definitely has many. I am not shocked yall are arguing.

#100 dachuda86, Feb 14, 2020