1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN Daily Dime] Rockets have best chemistry in the league

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by northeastfan, Mar 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

2. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

hahah the media are nothing but a bunch of bandwagon guys. The Rockets have the best chemistry in the NBA. Wow that's a slap in the face to the Spurs, Pistons ( who we see tonight ) and the Lakers who have basically had the same team throughout the years.

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

thread title is misleading i cant stand listening to legler but the blurb on the page says the Rockets may have the best chemistry in the league

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Hey, I'll take it. We had the best chemistry in the league last year too. :D

5. ebu

ebu Member

haha, i just listen to that....

He said he is going to stop writing us off now
    He can see us getting out the first round...now lets prove him right

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

And we see where that got us. ;)

7. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Legs actually made three points that I agree with: our chemistry is great, Utah is still dangerous despite their pitiful road record and the Thunder are surprisingly fun to watch. It's not often I find myself in agreement with Legs.

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He was glowing about us a year ago too.

The way I see it, the most probable matchup in the playoffs will be the Hornets or the Jazz, on the road. I don't like our chances in either of those series.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Good job Adelman !

DD

10. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

woot since tmac was out..

11. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Legler has always been positive on the Rockets.

12. DaRrEnZhAnG

DaRrEnZhAnG Member

It's ture, the only thing the ROX need now is a clutch player like KB, Wade or Billups(If we traded the 20 mil.$)for him :rolleyes: , we would have built a dynastry.

13. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

did anyone say Ron would break the chemistry around that trade?

14. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

We have the talent to get out of the first round but it depends on who we play. There are teams that are just matchup nightmares for us and we know the Utah and the Spurs are those two teams. I would like our chances against anyone except those two teams and the Lakers. The Lakers just because we aren't on the same level as they are and the Spurs and Jazz because of how they always know how to beat us.

15. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

is this like winning the recruiting championship?

16. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

Forget Legler. That moron said at the All-Star break that we, not Phoenix, would most likely miss the playoffs. Now we have the best chemistry.

Shut up Legs. The only thing you'll ever be known for, besides being a poor-ass commentator is the winner of a 3-point contest.

17. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Except for when he said the Rockets wouldn't make the playoffs without Tracy last month, and also the time he said we wouldn't make the playoffs without Yao last season lol

18. Lancej281

Lancej281 Member

It's funny how if someone says something bad about the Rockets they're a "hater," but if they say something positive they're on the bandwagon.

Make up your minds, do you care what the media thinks or not? If you dont, then stop posting what they have to say.

19. rawool

rawool Member

Lancej281 ftw! :)

20. daernoth

daernoth Member

The chemistry is great until Artest touches the ball. At that point the success of the play becomes entirely about how well his chucking percentage is that night. He is talented enough to make it work anyway a lot of the time but the team would be so much better off if he facilitated that chemistry rather than interfered with it.

Even Tmac as much as we complain about him sometimes integrated into the offense very very well when he came back from injury last year.