1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't debate Islam w/ Allen West

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Feb 23, 2011.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9MZx38i6iYs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9MZx38i6iYs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

via gatewaypundit

2. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Isn't this the looney tune that verbally assaulted Keith Ellison for being Muslim? I can smell the derp from here.

[​IMG]

3. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

A bunch of 80 year old white people cheering him on does not make him right.

4. rtsy

rtsy Member

Aren't you the racist scum...

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes the poor oppressed white man is in such trouble from racism. However will the oppressed discriminated white man survive?

6. rtsy

rtsy Member

Pathetic liberal excusing racism against white people. Completely predictable.

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

the last dying, primal scream of the white majority!

this is not your gramp's merica'

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

What about debating Islam with Adam West?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. rtsy

rtsy Member

Who made the racist remarks? But that's ok because it's made against white people... Liberals are diseased.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Maybe you should go review the definition of racism.

I can put it in a big red font for you, if you like.

I might even be able to find a youtube video!

#10 DonnyMost, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  11. rtsy

rtsy Member

Calling out race in a demeaning manner when it is irrelevant qualifies.

12. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Don't let the librul media tell you how to think! If you've got hate in yer heart, let it out!

1 person likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

if there's anyone who deserves being discriminated against, it's old white people.

14. rtsy

rtsy Member

No, it's old black people.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

and they've had their turn. it's grandma whitey's turn to be lynched! that's totally what preston had in mind!

16. rtsy

rtsy Member

Racist is racist (unless it's excused by stupid liberals)

17. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Responding to racism by exposing your own racist thoughts? Only in America!...on the internet.

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

crackas gonna be crackas

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I don't know about deserving, or taking turns on the "racism" (it's obvious there isn't a consensus on such an overused word, look at rtsy's comment responding to Preston).

I think if we're going to progress, we need to get away from the hate and anger. Of course, some may feel they got Roshambo'd on that deal, but honestly there are many examples in the world of what happens when these things go back and forth in a society. They get worse, not better. We can't control how those who came before us treated each other, only how we treat each other in the present.

I'm not sure what the video shows, except an introduction of rhetoric, and then people talking over each other, one of them with the crowd on his side. A congressman resorting to telling someone to go home in a debate as the microphone and crowd empower him, and talking about "don't blow sunshine up my butt" from behind his podium and official seal (ohrrr ohrrr) doesn't really make much of a point. He may have made some good points, but who can tell... what a waste of time.

These town hall looking things are useless unless the dialog is actually dialog. And this wasn't.

20. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I'm white, and I don't care if people make racial remarks about me. Anyone who does is just being a whiny drama queen, IMO.

Do you find the book "Stuff White People Like" racist as well because it contains stereotypes?