1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you believe in ghost?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, May 24, 2008.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Lastnight me and my friends were talking about some times were have experienced were we would bet that it was paranormal.....

So do you belieive??

And if so what are some experiences you've had

2. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I do. But don't worry, I have friends who take care of them..

[​IMG]

3. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

it happened. i saw it.

[​IMG]

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Do I believe in ghost? As in singular? No, I think that if we had ghosts, there would probably more than one.

smokieethabear likes this.
  5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

No. Ghosts are bs to scare kids, like boogeymen, goblins, and michael jackson.

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I believe in ghosts, if you're talking about the spirits of the deceased. But I don't believe they come back and torment people.

7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Always and forever.

8. brooksstephens

I'm pretty confident that ghosts exist. Never had any experiences that really jump out to me... Just something small like a window open that I know shouldn't be and no one else could have done it. The TV show Ghost Hunters really cemented my beliefs :D

9. 111chase111

111chase111 Contributing Member

Ghosts don't exist. When you die, you're dead.

10. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I believe.

11. conquistador#11

has anyone ever played the ouija board?

I've always been curious about it, but have never tried it.

12. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

I remember once my sisters were playing with one and they called me over and started asking questions about me. All the answers given were right and that freaked me out so I walked away. Ouija can be dangerous I saw a show where some people were playing with one and they got so scared they threw it into the fireplace and released an evil spirit into their house.

I've had a few experiences in my life and I believe spirits do exist whether they are people who have died and are trapped here or demons who knows. There is real evil in the world and it shouldn't be a thing to toy around with. You could open a door that you can't close later on.

13. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

define ghost. when people die, their spirit lives in another dimension. i guess sometimes they try to talk to people in this dimension.

14. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I heard there's a Civil War ghost haunting the Pretzel Time at the mall. Usually when they have some kind of two for one deal.

I'd love to see a ghost. I'd love to see Ben Franklin or my grampa. The trouble is they're both dead. And neither of them fought in the Civil War, so they have no hope of coming back.

15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

How could your sisters possibly know things about you? I just got goosebumps. :p

Ouija boards are funny things. No one has fun being afraid of Candy Land. The fun you have with them comes from the illusion of danger, kind of like a roller-coaster. If you believe in gravity, it's thrilling to feel like you could fall. If you believe in the paranormal, it's a rush to feel like you're in touch with powerful forces.

It's a good business model if you assume that the customer has to buy another one after they play each time bc it's evil and has to be destroyed.

16. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

If ghost exist like people say, like your dead relatives visiting you, then still I don't believe in them. That way, it makes it scarier when they show up asking for money.

17. lpbman

lpbman Member

No, but I do believe in unicorns and Decepticons.

18. rockets > *

rockets > * Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqW5TBQIP_s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqW5TBQIP_s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

On Ouija boards:
    I had one for fun but it never really worked. Barely even moved. So one day its Halloween and some chick from class I was flirting with decide to go out to a graveyard and use it. Normally I would be scared but I have my mind set on puss not ghosts.

I was a little sad because I knew the board didn't work, it would barely move. Anyways, we got the game going and wow. That thing was moving all over the place, real fast at times too. I know she wasn't the one moving it because before I could ask if she was she was too freaked out and wanted to go home.

Kind of weird, I would assume hospitals would have a lot of paranormal activity (lol did I just say that) and not graveyards. Since nobody actually dies in the graveyard.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Rocket River