1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Depressing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, Jul 6, 2019.

1. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Watching all these star players in their prime moving around the league and Morey settled by teaming James up with a washed CP who he doesn't even really get a long with. SMH.

For all you "we're still the favorite to come out the West" homers please save that ****.

Without a trade to seriously improve this roster we're fighting for 5th or 6th seed at best. And that's only if Harden puts together another herculean effort in the regular season to drag our asses to the playoffs.

2. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Same feeling

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Not accurate. They can get a top 4 seed still and i won't be surprised if we do... but in the playoffs i can see us struggling because the game will slow down and all these other stars that paired up play elite level defense.

eliefor3 likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

We will get more help.

LosPollosHermanos and Rasheed like this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

ALLL BY MY SEEEEELF (besides lame washed cp0)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

I truly feel for my nibbas @DreamShook and @Reeko

I am still holding onto hope for a miracle brehs.

Reeko likes this.
  7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You forgot that Harden recruited CP3.

Harden I’m sure told Morey to sign him too.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harden is not the wisest advisor to the GM.

It was reported that Harden had some say within the management.

9. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Yeah but I really don't expect Harden to be a good GM.
    I expect Morey to be able to gauge when a guy is past his prime and seeking a contract he'll never possibly live up to.

everyday eddie likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

I've accepted the rockets window as closed after that game 7 loss. we just won't win a ring playing harden ball. no surprise no superstar wants to play with harden, tho maurley really messed up with the roster moves restricting us with bad contracts.

all the positive brehs can call us whatever you want, but the sooner you accept this, the better off you will be.

having tilllmen as a cheap dishonest owner doesn't make it any better either.

at least we still have the brehs here, let's all make the hangout great again.

BasketMAD, Space Ghost and gumbleton3 like this.
  11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And guess what happens when you don’t do what your stars says?

They ask for trades.

Jontro likes this.
  12. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Guys, we went all in and were 1 win away from winning a ring. Not many teams have gotten that close. It was worth it at the time. Now we will have a decline for a period of time before we rise up again.

Jontro likes this.
  13. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

Don’t get discouraged, it is rumored that the Knick’s head custodian wants out and that the Rockets have shown INTEREST!

PeterKingX and daywalker02 like this.
  14. Mr Chuck Norris

Lmao I love how harden is getting the blame still. Y’all fans here are wild lol

Denovo likes this.
  15. Le$$

Le$$ Member

What the rockets do have better than bringing in a new "Gud" Player is Chemistry. That works alot of wonders in the league. Rockets have same 5. So its a good thing to have. Rockets will be there in the top 5 west teams. Clippers , Rockets, Lakers, Denver, Utah, Blazers, Warriors is how im seeing it. Even with DRussell, Curry not gonna have the same team, Not having Klay is a big loss.

Hank McDowell likes this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Emo board
    Top 5 team in nba but the sky is falling

17. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

You should feel worse about D’Antoni than Chris Paul.

18. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

idk what's more depressing... seeing Morey strike out on all his targets this summer and seeing every other team in the West turn into a superteam

or...

seeing all these delusional CF posters think us running it back without any changes will actually place us as the favorites.

CK Johnson likes this.
  19. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory New Member

Kind of sad to see all these stars team up and the best player and most consistent guy the rockets have had on side of harden is Gordon ... smh

20. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

What are your concerns here? Rockets will do just fine. They have done pretty darn well last 2 years except against kryptonite GSW. I think rockets are still better than lakers. Harden is still the best offensive player in the league. Sign couple strong defensive role players and we should be good to go at least for the regular season. Hard to predict what will happen in the playoffs with other teams such as Lakers and Clips making such dramatic additions.