1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 x ME7O Workout(extended cut)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-Town Melo, Jul 31, 2018.

1. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Melo looks like he’s ready to come off the bench!!!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Honestly the most interesting Melo videos I have seen the last few years have all been when he was practicing. Would love to see something like this from a recent NBA game.

bilaal14 likes this.
  3. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I'm hoping Melo is a better 3 point shooter all over the floor than Trevor and definitely Luc. Tucker is playing the 4, he replaced Ryan. A lineup of Melo, Tucker, James, EG, and CP3 to finish off the last 5 minutes should be prolific. If we need stops, then Capela would replace Melo. I still like Ennis, Green, and AG off the bench.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

hakeem94, MonteMelo and bilaal14 like this.
  5. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Damnit - I KNEW someone would bring up Melo vs the Rockets video...I ALMOST said "Honestly the most interesting Melo videos I have seen the last few years have all been when he was practicing or playing the Rockets."

hakeem94 and H-Town Melo like this.
  6. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Carmelon Anthony??

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Lol it was too easy man I had to.

hakeem94 and glimmertwins like this.
  8. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

One of his nicknames is Sweet Melon

9. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

CP or Pondexter score on Melo... Melo responds "that counts????"

Melo travels... "That ain't travel!"

Not meant to be a hate post. Just found that hilarious in the video lol

10. bongman

bongman Member

One thing that we can expect is those long 2's will be considerably be reduced or even eliminated in our system.

11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with Harden looking like he is not in great shape. I hope he regains the same focus this offseason as he had last offseason. I really want melo to get his signature on the paper ASAP so we can finally see those three work out together. There is definitely no price you can put on CP3's leadership. Get everyone including Nene in the gym and ready for war by October. I don't want to blame it on that it is July but more to the fact that he played for Donovan for a year and a losing battle with the Knicks. He knew his teams weren't going anywhere. He also didn't have a portable coach/Drill Sargent with him like CP3. If one guy is going to be able to put Melo back on the map it is that man! Cp3 and Harden are going to put the love for basketball in him. Being able to catch knicks game here, all the drama with LaLa and Phil looks like it just drained the man. I've been in his shoes where even the thing you love just becomes a job and just draining. Good thing I have friends in my industry who always find a way to put that competitive fire and love back in. Melo won't need to be "dad"Melo and baby sit. He won't need to be olympic Melo. He needs to be Melo who just got in the league with something to prove and still has the love of the game! Playing with CP3 and Harden will be the best thing to ever happen to the guy!

12. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Melo needs to hit the treadmill if he wants another decent contract or any play time at a high level.

I’m excited about getting him but man he has all the talent - wish he would take care of his body like cp3.

Cp3 on the other hand - man that competitiveness- I love it.

anchel likes this.
  13. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

In Paul We Trust

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  14. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Apparently everyone on this board is now a NBA scout and they can predict the future off two players messing around.

15. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

One of those Vegas strip bar

16. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Man what I would do to just party with James Harden at a Strip Club just once. He and I like different kind of girls but I bet he is the coolest SOB to go party with. He is my Role Model for life!

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  17. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Not when the three aremt falling or one of those games where nothing goes in so cp3 had to take over with mid range jumpers. Honestly, bot a bad option. If We had melo hitting mid range jumpers for us when cp3 went out he would have sent is to the finals and would be a legend RN.

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

By the time that game was over Hardhead had probably already banged half the strippers In Vegas.

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Anybody notice Melo getting roasted by the KG lookalike? that guy would have gone off for 30 against us!

20. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Kindly welcome your new "backup" PF Houston, Carmelo Anthony, lmao, oh christ...

Shame they're beating up on ol' Anthony Tolliver, what are they paying him these days?!