1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Magic 1/3/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 2, 2018.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well I agree there. I was referring more to Clint, Ariza, and Anderson. Again, you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. I wasn't saying he shouldn't keep shooting. What I meant was that even when other guys are on fire, or Clint is easily making alley-oops EGO always takes the most shots, even if they aren't the most efficient ones to take at the time. Maybe I am the only one who sees it this way. People keep saying, let him keep on shooting away, because eventually he will be on fire. Well of course he will. That wasn't my point.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I agree. We definitely won't see the Warriors come out shooting 2 of 17 to start the game. I just hope that our streaky shooting starters play the game of their lives. What I dread watching is Curry with that mouth guard dangling from his mouth all night, or him sitting with his blankie towel wrapped over his head on the sideline. Gotta hope we can contain Thompson, rattle Curry, and do a good job defensively. I hope Clint comes out slam dunking and blocking shots right from the start, and CP3 and Eric get on fire from behind the arc.

Remlap likes this.
  3. Remlap

Remlap Member

But we have our secret weapon. Will likely make our D better.
    Just not sure about the offense. But if he can keep shooting 60% from 3. . . .

[​IMG]

deb4rockets likes this.
  4. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

It's being realistic. If the Rockets were 100% then I would change my tune. Actually, when I heard Durant was out too, I thought they might actually pull out a win. Rockets are good, but they need to be healthy. Right now, in the regular season, they need to rest and coast. The playoffs will be intense and tough and they need EVERYBODY.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Steve Novak is coaching his Bulls up tonight