1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron'] Harden returns, speaks on new starting lineup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Apr 3, 2013.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

For more, visit:
    http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/04/harden-to-return-tonight-joining-a-lineup-changed-since-he-left/#more-16287

Loving Harden's attitude and let's hope Smith stays a starter and it all works out!

2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Sounds great! It'll be interesting to see how Harden works with Greg.

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

What about Parsons?

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Crap 9th seed here we come.

5. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

To hell with stretch 4s. Let's bruise people up through brute force.

6. mig0s

mig0s Member

parsons at the 3?

Lin
    Harden
    Parsons
    Smith
    Asik

looks good to me

7. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

Hope Harden will be in attack mode.

8. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Why is he talking about passing? We all know he's been instructed by the coaches to never pass, move and to shoot every bad shot he can off of iso.

I can just tell by the quotes that he was being condescending toward Omer as well. Notice how he said Greg catches all the passes. There is a huge rift between Omer and James and I don't think it'll ever be repaired. They hate each other.

Making up stuff off of quotes is fun, isn't it BleedRed, Steal&Deal, GoRockets2009, hustle_town or whatever, BayMind, and the rest of you Lin fans who blow up every damn quote for what is not said?

2 people like this.
  9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Sounds perfect. Make it happen, oh Bearded one.

1 person likes this.
  10. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

[​IMG]

11. Mariachi ROCKET

Mchale should of done this move a long time ago!

12. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

You just Had To Do It..

13. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Our selfish, iso-loving, hero ball superstar.

14. kent335

kent335 Member

Notice in this thread, just like in many others, the first troll post in the thread comes from a LOH to put down other fans and to bait other fans into responding.

That's right HadToDoItCF. You just had to do it.

15. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

That sounds like poetry to me.

16. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

I like Jeremy a lot and think he is a pretty good ball player who is only going to get better. I think he is a healthy, balanced soul walking around in an NBA that doesn't have that anywhere. I want him to do as well as anyone here. If that makes me a LOH, then sure?

1 person likes this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Indeed. I think sitting out and watching the team play will do more for James than simply rehabbing his foot. In my opinion, stepping away and watching everyone play without him is good for a player who has no worries about losing his starting position. It gives the fellow a bit of a different perspective when it's not practice and you aren't suited up, expecting to go in at any moment, distracted by watching your matchups during your time on the bench. It's different from sitting in a suit courtside, simply watching the guys play, and different from watching film.

I think we'll se a tighter, more cohesive offense tonight, good defensive effort, and Mr. Harden showing us, again, why Morey dealt for this superstar in the making. I also hope that Anderson plays significant minutes, so James can keep his own minutes down going forward towards the playoffs. IMO, Anderson has proven that he's a solid 2 that can back up Harden without too drastic a dropoff at the position, and McHale needs to grab this opportunity to juggle the rotation a bit with both hands. Fewer minutes for James opens up more minutes for Jeremy when Harden is off the floor, and that's very good for all involved. I liked his comments about Smith. Liked them a lot.

So let's go kick the Kings arse from here to Timbuktu!

GO ROCKETS!!

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I thought it was a pretty funny and accurate observation on how a certain group of members post.

1 person likes this.
  19. rinklob

rinklob Member

IDK, the idea of "LOHs" is bs and I personally had no problem with your satirical post, but kent335's post was a pretty caustic and accurate description of how a pretty good segment of this forum posts.

20. trock

trock Member

That's pretty much all he does.