1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thedopefiend, May 2, 2020.

1. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

good. I would use lube next time. Little princess

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This right here tells me your true colors. You’d rather called an American you disagree with politically a racist than calling out a real racist commie, who wants you to drink bleach and wishing death upon us. You’re a traitor as far as I’m concerned, go join the little pink army if you have that much disdain for your fellow countryman. You love to lob the word racist around, have you seen what these ChiCom bastards do to the Africans in China?

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

Are you just a blind partisan hack or just stupid in general? Go back and read all of the posts by this little pink troll who goes by “thedopefiend”. He’s wishing death upon Americans, telling you to drink bleach, calling people faggots, calling people racist names. You’re ok with him acting like that around here?

4. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Why waste the time giving a ****? I'd be more disturbed if he got banned for using the word redneck. The PC environment has gotten way out of hand. Insults are insults. Deal with them in the most dignified manner you can or simply ignore.

thedopefiend likes this.
  5. generalthade_03

Winnie the Pooh must have rammed up the pressure on you to troll more, you’ve been a little more pathetic than usual. What’s a matter commie? Did he cut your rice rations? If I were you, I would repent and defect now. You saw the video I put up earlier in this post about a little troll just like you. He was so loyal to the CCP and Winnie the Pooh, but look what they did to him now.
    You talk really tough for a little pink, but I can assure you if you’d crossed my path in public, you’d need some organs transplant when I’m done with you.

6. generalthade_03

7. generalthade_03

This is for you little pinks. Repent and denounce your Lord and Savior Winne the Pooh now. Li is Mao’s last dancer and his story should inspire all of you little pink trolls everywhere.

8. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Mods ain't idiots. Nothing to feel disturbed by

9. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Barking dogs don't bite well.

Come to think about it - getting out-insulted by Chinese dude, you don't even bark well. What good are you for?
    Only one I could think of you is to serve as anatomy specimen for medical school education.

But not if you met me, they would have to remove your remainings with a shovel afterwards.
    They could still feed you to the dog though, so there's that. Not entirely useless

#49 thedopefiend, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Video was more truthful than Trumps corona briefings.

DD

thedopefiend likes this.