1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chad Ford Mock Draft 4.0

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by J.R., Jun 8, 2011.

1. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Wasn't that a risk BEFORE the Suns traded for him???

They know the risks. That doesn't mean they don't view Brooks as a potentially important piece of the puzzle for them going forward.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The Rockets once viewed him as a potentially important pice going forward, too. His performance last season likely changes some minds. I wouldn't pay him more than $2.5 mil a year.

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

he's taking a big risk with the coaching change. i doubt he rolls the dice with the lotto pick too. missing on both could put him on the hot seat.

4. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

That would be ideal!!! I really hope that's how it works out on draft day.

5. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

So...

I don't know if either guy lost or won the bet, given the parameters that were laid out, but judging from Morey's comments on the radio and from what has been reported by Feigen, the Rockets clearly prefered Biyombo over Jimmer. Not even close, given the intel that we have.

6. Carl Herrera

Yes! I pwned GATER!!! :)

7. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

You weren't right about Brandon Knight though. :)

If we can believe Morey's comments, Knight was no higher than #10 on our draft board, ranking behind both Morris brothers.

And before you tell me, that you were just talking about the guys, that at the time you made the thread were projected to go #14 or later, let me provide you with this link. At the time DX had Marcus three spots behind Knight and Markieff 7 spots behind Knight.

We also didn't draft a wildcat. Suck it! :)

8. Carl Herrera

Morey is just waiting 2 years to acquire Brandon Knight and the rest of the 2011 lotto picks like he did with the 2009 ones.