1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Conservatives Blast Al Sharpton Protesters

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RoxSqaud, Sep 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX864fXR1A0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX864fXR1A0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. esteban

esteban Member

Go on with your bad self you beautiful articulate black conservative woman!

LOL @ the other incoherent angry lefties who can barely string a sentence together!

1 person likes this.
  3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

That video is more r****ded than Jan Brewer answering questions during an interview.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

God bless that woman. She is strong, well spoken and very passionate about her beliefs and we need more of her type in America!...!...

5. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

hahaha....they think they're smart cause they memorized some things in history.

who's al sharpton?

6. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

No, we really don't need more shouting right-wing nutjobs. We've already got plenty:

[​IMG]

She really should stay away from their meetings, though, since people of color seem who encounter Tea Baggers seem to end up spat upon on occasion.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

black calling the kettle pot.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It just goes to show that black conservatives can be as clueless as white conservatives.

9. PointForward

PointForward Member

She must feel so special being the only black person in there! Heck I'd go and start spitting out ignorance if I knew I would be celebrated for being the only one of my kind, but I doubt tea baggers would look favorably on this considering the fact that I'm from overseas. :(

10. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Wait, welfare is the cause of broken-up black families? Why is that welfare's fault again and why is it exclusive to black people?

This woman seems a bit off.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Sure: just not in our schools, neighborhoods or in any kind of a competitive position professionally.

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Irrelevant and confusing meets annoying and ignorant.

13. SunsRocketsfan

Yes I agree her shouting was annoying but she sounded a lot better than those lefty liberals who couldn't put a sentence together.

14. SunsRocketsfan

who was who? :)

15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Why isn't there a thread about white conservatives blasting white protesters?

16. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Seriously. If only liberals could be as quick-witted and able to put sentences together in the manner of conservative icon Jan Brewer!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xUPKKbmWMZ8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xUPKKbmWMZ8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  17. saintcougar

saintcougar Member

The truth is, there is nothing that threatens a progressive liberal more than a colored conservative. Why? Because the "colored conservative" stopped giving a f**k about their color a long time ago. The only thing they gave a S**t about was how hard they worked and how much they learned. And then God forbid, people take take notice, they moved up in business world. And then God forbid, the capital markets worked, and they thrived in what they were good at. What happens in your stupid .org movements, your community organizing efforts, you tell people what they should be and what they should stand for. For "La Raza"? For "Your brothas and Sistas"? F**k that stupid bulls**t. You owe nothing to no one except yourself and the ones who helped you and believed in you. The progressive liberal has a lust to control people and categorize and stereotype and that in and of itself is a method of control. No man or organization has any right over your future. No man or organization has the right to categorize and define you!

2 people like this.
  18. esteban

esteban Member

Repped for truth!

19. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

You are definitely the funniest poster in the D&D.

1 person likes this.
  20. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

If no man has the right to categorize and define "you," why exactly are you slapping a "progressive liberal" label on others? Because you're a hypocritical a** who thinks, "Hey, maybe if I throw in a few f**ks and s**ts, strike a pseudo-macho tough guy stance, people will actually listen to me! They will really like me!" Your labeling of individuals is exactly the thing you rail against, so who's the simpleton? Answer: someone who spouts off the usual "you don't owe nuthin to no one but yourself..." "no man or organization has any right over your future..." "community organizations tell people what they should be and what they should stand for..." platitudes as if he or she just finished watching "Remember the Titans" or listening to a bunch of Sammy Hagar songs. Like the Republican party doesn't tell people what they should stand for, or the Tea Party (an absolute stupid name with tons of contradictions I don't even know where to start)? How about the draft? That's certainly not an example of an organization having any right over one's future, right? Tell that to my uncle's friend who died in Nam how his future worked out for him.

While you make some good points, your tough guy routine is pretty funny when it isn't pathetic. Here's an idea: lose the cliches, demonstrate some original thought, and maybe we'll nods our heads instead of roll our eyes. There are plenty of conservative posters on here that can help.

2 people like this.