1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Just waiting for Cody, Mark and Elena to get voted out so Paul's minions can start to cannibalize themselves.

buffalobills!!! and RasaqBoi like this.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

Two things interesting about the social structure this year;

1) The mob mentality: I've never quite seen it like this which I reckon to some degree mirrors today's mentality on the internet. It's almost a reflection of a bbs forum where the mob has taken over and they demoralize one identified person at a time until they leave. Sometimes unfaily and sometimes viciously. That's what we have here. Say one wrong thing, or talk to the wrong person, and to the guillotine with ya. And Kevin, you just got added to the list, lol. And all he did was eat a bowl of cereal with Cody and think about how to get the couples out. Now he's sketch. It's like an order of executions on the green mile. Up next. I'm not yet sure that fear has set in, but you can almost see some of them starting to sense what they are a part of.

2) The rabid wolf pack is sticking together: The second part is related to the first, rarely do you see the majority stick together this long. And you almost scratch your head at why they don't stick together on most of these shows longer than they do, but to their credit, even though I dislike their methodology, they are doing it the way it should be done. Majority does their work end of discussion.

Cody dropped the ball on that one, deserves to go after that. But will be interesting to see who ends up being pawns.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Why would you waste your HOH back-dooring someone who everyone in the house already hates? Cody has no social game, no numbers and no power so why not keep him around and make a bigger move.

Once you break up a power-couple, why bother sending them BOTH home instead of just moving on to the next one? Or maybe make a BIG move and go after Paul. That will never happen though, since these fools are just doing whatever he says.

I thought it was funny that the HOH girl (I'm horrible with names) was trying to decide whether Cowboy or Paul goes up as a pawn and she walked out saying "I'll let you 2 decide." Gee....they decided it wouldn't be Paul.....big surprise....

It's getting to the point where I'm actually pulling for Cody.

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

was hoping Alex was going to be smart enough to make a big move and take our a real player and someone who is a threat to her game... but it looks like she has become one of the Paul groupies.

5. body slam

body slam Member

If they were smart they take out Matt, but I don't see it happening.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

He's got to be the most boring player I've ever seen.

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Gotta disagree with this one. I don't have time to go back and look at the data, but I'm certain that more often than no (been watching since BB2) - when a showmance gets broken up, this is exactly what happens. the remaining person blends in with the house, recreates friendships, and suddenly appears in the final 4... seeing this time and time again, i'm of the opinion that once you get one part of a showmance out, you need to get the other out immediately. but your point is valid, seems like a waste for someone like Cody who will never get his game back b/c he's a robot. But I firmly believe if Cody had not come back from battle back, and Jessica was alone - she'd do exactly what I said and be the killer player she probably could be w/o a showmance and make her way to F4

re: matt... i want to love the guy with all the UT rep... but FFS - is he even playing the game? always wants to "be a team player" - you show up on the block enough, when the numbers dwindle - people keep putting you up there and soon you go home. oh and does he ever wash that damn shirt? i've seen some nasty things on Jokers about his hygiene, and I wouldn't be surprised if he rarely does.

how the hell did Paul talk his way out of not being put up. seemed like a done deal when Alex pointed to elena and paul and said "you're both going up as pawns, but the target is Cody." I can't stand the way everyone is bowing to Paul, but I have to give him tons of credit for playing this game so well. Almost makes you think BB purposefully brought in weak-minded people to be his sheeple so that Paul would go far. I mean giving him 3 weeks of safety definitely did that too... i know these games can't be rigged by law, but this feels the closest to a rigging of BB since Jeff got that crazy power that made Chymia go nuts and self evict.

VooDooPope likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Matt and Raven have Paul as their third.
    Josh and Xmas have Paul as their third.
    Alex and Jason have Paul as their third.

There should be a house meeting just to see the pecking order. A house meeting would blow that **** up.

#148 DreamShook, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    buffalobills!!! and VooDooPope like this.
  9. buffalobills!!!

10. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

double eviction night. is there any way one of these sheeple uses it to take a swing at Paul? it may be just up to Mark

11. PhiSlammaJamma

Funny how Cody's voice changes when he thinks he has a plan that will work.

It would have been funny if they blew the bugle right when Alex was just about to bite into the outback steakhouse steak. That might have sent Elena out of the house right there.

12. body slam

body slam Member

hoping Elena goes

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

A recap of what we will probabaly be seeing today. A lot of fighting and bullying again. Mark and Elena are the new Cody and Jessica. The house just gangs up on the next target armed with low blows.. very unpalatable.

It's good to hear what really goes down in the house since they are editing the show to make Paul's minions less like bullies.

sidenote: The scumbaggery of the season has distracted me from the impressive size of Alex and Raven's cleavage.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

CBS cut out all the fights that made Paul's minions look like chumps.. This is the second or third time they have done this. Not sure why they are protecting them.

If I was Mark I'm giving eight knuckles to Josh's chin and self evicting.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  15. buffalobills!!!

This show really shows how much editing can affect image

16. BigTex

BigTex Member

I've watched numerous live feed clips and I am blown away by the behavior of these people. It's like some Stanford Prison Experiment nonsense. Massive power tripping. Acting like children, group bullying attacks, ostracizing targets. Alex/Christmas in particular are just pissing away jury votes. Very little is shown on actual show

The stranglehold Paul has on this house is ridiculous. Paul talks **** about every single player. Nobody compares notes. If there is any game talk outside of Paul or any anti-paul comment they immediately run and tell him. So there isn't really any gameplay allowed. Paul hand picks target...and then the group demonizes, attacks, isolates.

17. ima_drummer2k

These players are all so weak.

OF COURSE Matt didn't use the POV on himself....because that's what Paul wanted
    OF COURSE Alex put up Cody instead of Elaina...because that's what Paul wanted
    OF COURSE every single person voted for Cody...because that's what Paul wanted

I keep reading about all the bullying and hoping to see some of it on the show....but nothing. Are there any videos of it besides that girl talking about it for 30 minutes?

BTW, I loved Cody's exit. That's just how I would have gone out, except I would have made sure that 1st door was completely closed before opening the 2nd door...so none of those fools could see out.

I wonder who the next target will be? Whoever Paul decides it should be, I suppose...

18. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

In the double eviction Jason had the perfect chance to back door Paul and blew it. Are any of these idiots ever going to wake up and play?

19. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Yeah i wish they'd show the bullying and see how America reacts. From what I remember, didn't Paul get second in his season because he was an ass in the house and they edited it out? Hard to cheer for anyone because of their bullying, i don't care who wins now. If Jason had the balls, he should have blindsided Paul, double eviction is a perfect time to get a big target out.

20. ima_drummer2k

LOL at Christmas saying she wants to make a "big move".......and then deciding to backdoor Mark (they guy that everyone in the house wants out).

Another wasted HOH.