1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Paul is so annoying. I'm glad Christmas didn't get voted out. If she had she would have regretted going to a vote over a competition for the rest of her life.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

So what did Purple Hair do to Cuban Closet Gay that made him go off on her like that? And why did Deranged Marine say he "just didn't like her" during the nomination? I have no idea what she did so early on to have 2 people hate her so much. Did I miss something?

3. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Cuban Guy, during the safety challenge, after choosing their apples and the ones that got eliminated sat with each other, blue hair girl said something along the lines of "the guys are teaming with each other and we have to take them out one by one."
    They showed a short clip of it Thursday's episode when it was Cuban guy and two other guys talking in the room. Now he's a target since he took the golden apple and being paranoid. Idiot.

Marine guy, no idea where that came from, I was confused also. Idk if she knows he's a marine, she should've told him about her military experience to gain trust. Dumb dog walker.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Wow. Mr. Cuba with the total melt down. He's going to self destruct in that house. No way he makes it all the way.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They cast so many white males on this show they run together when I watch Big Brother early. They voted one out and 17 pop up.

I'm relatively new to Big Brother have there been any alpha black males on this show? last one I remember was Howard in season 15.

The Cuban guy! he completely switched his act episode 2. I guess you forget the facade a couple days in the house.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Cuban guy went nuts. But ultimately, Paul is in real trouble this week which is fine with me. I have no idea why Paul thinks he's safe based on his awkward conversation with the marine. He should have been able to read that.

Jessica jumping on Cody and wrapping her legs around after every win. Dude never smiles until he talks about Jessica and then he lights up like a glow wrestler and puts the blinders on. He's done for. As is she. But he does get a good read on people for the most part by simply not talking to them.

Apha male black guy...that has to be Ramses.

7. cardpire

cardpire Member

hell of a call on cody/jessica. i think that girl is an easy top 5 hottest in bb history. probably so many hotties that i can't remember though.

i thought there was a 100% chance the other girl was gone because they barely showed her in episode 1. was pretty shocked that the nerd went.

8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Christmas news.... Spoiler below.

Feed News: Big Brother Houseguest injured

A personal injury in the Big Brother house could potentially sideline one of the Houseguests.

After this morning’s wake-up call on the live feeds, Christmas Abbott, the 33-year-old fitness personality from North Carolina, was piggy-back riding Jason, the 37-year-old rodeo clown from Iowa, when he slipped on the grass in the backyard and fell. Christmas also tumbled, landing on her ankle. Lying on the lawn, she called out to Big Brother for assistance.

Unable to stand or walk on her own, Christmas has to be carried to the Diary Room by her fellow Houseguests to be assessed by Big Brother’s on-site medical staff before being taken to hospital.

It is unknown at this time the extent of Christmas’ injury.

After Christmas left the house to receive medical attention, the Houseguests discussed what happened.

“She was laying there with two nurses,” said Matthew describing what he saw to Raven. “It didn’t look good. They took her to urgent care.”

“Was her ankle messed up in a weird way?” asked Raven.

“It was really bruised and her foot almost didn’t have an arch. So, it was completely swollen,” said Matthew.

In the storage room, Cody confirmed to Jason that he and Matthew carried Christmas to the Diary Room. Jason expressed regret about the accident and his part in it.

Since Christmas was nominated by Head of Household Cody this week and is on the block with Jillian as the final nominations, it is also unknown how the injury could affect the rest of the week.

Yesterday, Christmas raged after being nominated by Cody claiming he had betrayed her.

http://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/feed-news-big-brother-houseguest-injured/

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jeez, I'm surprised so much has happened in just 3 episodes.

I really hate when the pretty people clique up.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Alex is my favorite right now. She is playing way too hard though. I'm also starting to like Cody because of how much he respects Alex.

It's pretty hilarious these showmance girls and Dom hate Alex because Cody likes Alex. The Jealousy from Jessica, "the hottest chick in the house" is hilarious!

Dom is pissing me off.. These girls are not your friends. This is not the alliance for you. She better get out before they turn on her. They will turn on her. Producers should have put another black person in there for her to work with. A true ninja, not Ramsay

11. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Cody is playing this game waaaay too hard. yeah, he got screwed with the temptation **** w/ Paul... but man keeping secrets from his own alliance and throwing a veto comp to let the obvious target off the block? that's a sure fire way to put a target on your back early in the game... when you shouldn't be making waves.

i wonder how quickly hot check dumps Cody after he is no longer HoH and uses the cover of him betraying the alliance as the reason. she's using the **** out of him right now.

12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Yeah Its funny how insecure the hot chick is about Cody's friendship with Alex. Cody has gotten screwed by having to nominate so many people then in the end putting up someone he's supposed to be aligned with after doing a horrible job throwing the veto comp. I do like the way he just shuts up when Paul tries to talk to him. Those scenes are classic.

13. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

There are some interesting posts on reddit r/BigBrotherNSFW. ;)

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Very eventful week. I looked at that cast and didn't think it was going to be very interesting.. at least not this early.

Elena with nice measurements.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Never watched the show
    Generally just get the rumors and updates
    Try to figure out who will do the sex on camera
    to try and win

Rocket River

16. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Glad they voted to evict Jillian and not Xmas (she's much hotter).

This next week is going to be unbearable with the new HOH. At least I think Cody will be the clear target. It would be a smart move for Ramses end the curse and put himself up against Cody since everyone seems to be pissed at him right now.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

Hot girl walks out on Cody, "it's another Christmas Story." lol. Girl is jealous as all get out over nobodies and nothing. She is smart though generally. Cody was putting up all ugly people to start the game which was hilarious. "I just don't like you."

Christmas really can get angry. When she gets mad, she gets really mad. Paul at least contains it somewhat, but he gets pushy in his chats and it apparently works on everyone but the Cowboy who changes his mind, and Cody, who stone faces him.

Cody nominating half the house, so funny. He did get screwed. I'm rooting for him now even though he's a dick since he's on the short end of the house.

Think the Hulk is going to get tired of his trashy blonde romance because she is a really strong personality and they just seem like oil and water at times. Also think the Silver haired guy is going to tire of the Redhead, who does dress up much better than I thought, so she can be hot, but she talks and talks and talks, and has an annoying laugh. It's going to get on his nerves before too long even though she's just being who she is. Jessica and Cody I think will stay together to the bitter end.

18. Newlin

Newlin Member

There are a few of these people that seem to be mentally unstable. Maybe that's why they were chosen to be on the show.

19. body slam

body slam Member

Why exactly did Paul not nominate both Cody and Jessica? You are pretty much guaranteed to get rid of one of the two.

20. ptR91

ptR91 Member

That's what I was thinking. You don't want to nominate Cody cuz he can win the POV and take himself off, so keep him off and back door him. The only way I think they can back door cody now is if the other players throw pov to alex or josh. But watch ramses win pov haha. dumb paul.
    btw josh is super annoying, can't stand him. mamas boy crying cuz he got yelled at. lol hilarious