1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any predictions on the CF D&D Midterm Meltdowns.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Falcons Talon, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

With general elections one day away, I'm curious who among us will have the most epic meltdown of the Midterms. Anyone want to make any predictions?

We've already had some epic meltdowns on here and I'm a little curious to see who will be the next.
    Some members here have already began tipping towards one.

Will these election results expose yet another snowflake in our midst? It doesn't even matter whether you lean left, right, or are a moderate.

As seriously as some members take themselves in here, this could be as important as the elections themselves.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Here is an excellent video reviewing the 2016 predictions up to election day. It is a must see:

Just something to keep in mind as we consider the predictions leading up to the 2018 election tomorrow.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

My money is on the kind of person who unironically tosses about the term "snowflake."

In my experience, these types of people are very easily triggered when people threaten their bubble.

Eric Riley, DonKnock, Newlin and 5 others like this.
  4. HTM

HTM Member

I mean, history tells us midterm elections are almost always bad for the party who won the presidential election.

That will likely be the case here, no reason to have your Jimmies rustled about it.

It's just how it goes.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I wouldn't expect any unless the outcome is unpredicted -- Dems don't gain the House, or do gain the Senate. But whatever. A bbs melt-down is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

BigggReddd, JayGoogle, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  6. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...yes.

...but is it art?

quikkag and Harrisment like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I predict me. I'm already melting down. I have no idea what the outcome will be, but it's just too late. I've melted completely. Frosty The Snowman has nothing on me.

DonKnock, quikkag, Amiga and 4 others like this.
  8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Regardless of outcome?
    [​IMG]

DonKnock, Harrisment and CometsWin like this.
  9. cml750

cml750 Member

I concur I feel the same way. I will be relieved when this is over no matter what the outcome.

10. cml750

cml750 Member

Anyone who takes the time to post on political forums has much more emotion vested in politics than the average Joe. Come Wednesday morning, there will be some upset people.

11. Falcons Talon

So, someone that see someone else meltdown and calls that snowflake a snowflake is your candidate for a meltdown?

ipaman likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

TBH, melting snowflakes shoot up yoga studios or places of worship. They send pipebombs. Or make up conspiracies about voting without a shred of evidence.

BBS rants? Meh, just Internet road rage.

DonKnock, quikkag, jcf and 3 others like this.
  13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@Falcons Talon is a teacher so I'm pretty sure he's a liberal and Beto voter. If not, he's dumber than I thought.

14. Falcons Talon

In context of the BBS, internet road rage is a meltdown.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

My money is on the kind of person who unironically tosses about the term "snowflake."

In my experience, these types of people are very easily triggered when people threaten their bubble.

quikkag likes this.
  16. Falcons Talon

Vote for Francis? LMFAO!

Typical "Think like i do or you're dumber than I thought." attitude.

Corrosion and Astrodome like this.
  17. Falcons Talon

Must be what happened when you had that epic meltdown in 2016...It was right around when Trump became your President. Maybe you can go dig up the link.

#17 Falcons Talon, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Aren't you a teacher?!?! Also, your mom has medical issues that your family has struggled with in many ways?!?!

If I'm remembering right that's your situation and yet you LMAO who supports teachers including pay and supports universal healthcare?

19. Falcons Talon

To answer your questions, yes and yes. My father also passed away recently due to a medical condition that my family struggled with. Care to add that to why I should care what you think?

Astrodome and cml750 like this.
  20. Falcons Talon

When does the senate control what teachers get paid? That is a state decision?

As for our struggles to get help with my mom, we asked for help from others. We didn't demand that others help us.

Astrodome and cml750 like this.