1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HEARTLESS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sugrlndkid, May 4, 2015.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

not talking about the series bro. How to erase that game 1 from the brain.

;)

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Heartless losers.

Blown out in 3 of the 4 games.

Rolled over like dogs when the going got tough (& Clippers went on their runs).

3. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

Yup. No heart, or any cohesiveness to this team. McHale has got to go, along with a number of people here

4. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Fact.

Series was over when they beat us AT HOME... WITHOUT CP3.

Sigh...

5. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The quit was just too strong in these guys. Gonna lose? OK. BUT don't just roll over like that and give up.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yup.

One thing to say the Clippers are better. But 3 of the 4 are 20-30 points better? :eek:

Stupid me, thought they were even coming in or that the Rockets had a chance. :grin::eek::eek::eek:

#146 J.R., May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Its what you get when you $hit the bed at home on Game 1 following 6 plus days of rest. You had a chance to game plan...You had a chance to be prepared. You had a chance to play against a team without their best weapon. Its pathetic to think that these Rockets were the 2nd seed in this West.

Every fan witnessed this team quit on the floor for game 1. Tonight, I saw the coaching staff quit on this team. This team has been exposed as playoff frauds. Say what you want about Dallas and their team, but they freaking competed with shells/corpses of former great players. They hung around and got a win.

What we have learned so far:
    Dwight Howard = DeAndre Jordan
    Gimpy CP3, Allstar Rivers>>>>Jason Terry, and Pablo Prigioni
    Blake Griffin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terrence Jones and Josh Smith combined
    JJ Reddick, Matt Barnes, Jordan Crawford>>>>>>>>>>James Harden, Trevor Ariza, and Corey Brewer

Getting your a$$ beat down twice by 25 point plus is just HEARTLESS

1 person likes this.
  8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

^ Agreed.

Game 5 the team will be warmly welcomed by fans that miraculously still believe in this team & it sucks that the Rockets won't get booed because the deserve every ****ing ounce of it.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If this stupid ****ing team could take advantage of a tired Clippers in Game 1, we would be in a 2-2 situation right now.

Can't believe they made some BS excuse like "rust". REALLY? Infuriating. It wasn't rust, stop making excuses, you **** the bed. You underestimated the Clips, you went on vacation instead of gameplanning and practicing.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Seriously agree. They quit like a high school team tonight. I don't even see college teams collapse like that.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Those same stupid posters acting all high and mighty calling people that were telling the truth, "bad fans", need to be shamed.

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Bad fans...smdh.

we live and die with this team...and I'm gonna root for these boys as long as they play...Its my team, its my city, and I am a homer and hella proud of that. That being said, wtf is this $hit represents me, the fan...

13. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

Keep it simple. Man up. Stick to your man. The only player allowed to freelance should be Ariza as I trust his defensive instincts. Howard needs to have his full attention on DJ. Josh or TJones need to have their full attention on Griffin. Players should only sag off their man only if they can come back to him. Complex defensive rotations can be used from time to time but not all the time.

14. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

The team quit, but will Les do anything about it?

15. torocan

torocan Member

Players without heart see a better team and say, "You're better than I am, so why should I bother trying?"

Players with heart say to themselves, "You may be better, but that doesn't give you the right to beat me. You'll have to earn it."

1 person likes this.
  16. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

I dont mind losing this series at all. The team we are playing against beat the defending champs.

But the lack of heart is just so annoying. Scola and Chuck would have played their asses off no matter what the situation. We absolutely lack toughness and leadership on this team.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Morey apologists ask, "Do you want to build your team around Scola, Hayes, and Battier rather than Harden and Howard?" Well, no. But I'd rather watch those guys play than these quitters.

The '09 team made me proud even though they were much less talented. This team makes me feel ashamed to be a Rockets fan.

1 person likes this.
  18. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

If Harden had 1/10th of the Chuckwagon's heart, he'd be the best player in the game. I won't question Howard's heart cause despite his almost childlike demeanour, you know he is all business come playoffs.

1 person likes this.
  19. by78

by78 Rookie

I'm puzzled, but how can a team with two 'cornerstones' be so heartless?

20. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

The Rockets are a national disgrace, the HMS Trailer-Trash of the NBA.