1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

In the last 24 hours it's been reported that he has questions about his role in a Harden led offense, his unease about Morey's penchant for asset accumulation, and his desire to play in a large market. All of these leaks scream I don't want to go to Houston. This is how players in his situation gain leverage. Ignoring them because they don't help the Rockets is a serious case of head in the sand.

2. dtrain0928

dtrain0928 Member

I don't see how they can hold onto him at this point. If they keep him it would be a huge distraction for the entire organization!

3. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Yes, they're saying Detroit.

4. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Dragic staying with the Suns has been Doc's position throughout this recent media explosion.

5. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

I think Dragic wants to be the starting PG. As long as Bledsoe us there he's playing off the ball. If I'm Dragon, my problem is with Bledsoe, not so much IT.

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Whatever you decide to do, PHX ... do it quickly.

We want to see Morey's back-up plan/s set in motion.

7. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

8. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

9. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Yall remember dragic said he would consider houston in off season

I think the list stuff is crap

10. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

11. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

I'm sure a successful GM of a professional basketball team is going to take to do exactly what a random fan on the Internet suggests. :rolleyes:

12. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

"reports"

But what has come from Dragic himself in regards to Houston? What have we heard from Dragic himself in regards to Houston? Here is one thing we have heard from him, back in December: Dragic Remains on Good Terms With Rockets

I'm not saying none of these leaks are true, but I definitely don't think we should just blindly believe them. The leaks about Dwight being "50/50" werent true. These might not be true.

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

That was before Dragic went into full drama queen mode.

14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

15. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

@Chris_Broussard: Sources say Denver trying to move Ty Lawson and that Nuggets coach Brian Shaw wants his old Indiana pupil George Hill as replacement

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sources say Denver trying to move Ty Lawson and that Nuggets coach Brian Shaw wants his old Indiana pupil George Hill as replacement</p>&mdash; Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/status/568214472386584576">February 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Oh Jesus I don't care if it's Multiple Sauces himself...

If Lawson is on the block...DO IT MOREY

18. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

[​IMG]

19. sabesque

sabesque Member

Posturing from Dragic. using out aggressiveness, presence of assets and fondness as leverage with the Suns.

20. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I might be wrong here, but would we even be able to offer him a 5th year? I thought you can only offer 1 five year contract and we gave ours to Harden...

If I'm right, he would only leave about 5 million on the table - plus he'd probably be able to opt out after 3 years to get another big contract, so it probably is even less. And when you are talking about a 80 million dollar contract, you don't need to look after every dollar, especially if he expects to get way more in endorsement money in cities like LA or NY.

Dragic leaving is a real possibility. If we go for him, we probably do it to go all in this season and hope we can change his mind. But it definetly is not a no brainer thing for him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.