1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden signs deal with KT Tape

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Feb 12, 2015.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Now they should put some color and signature design to the tape for James to wear, if the NBA will allow it.

I've seen some fancy designs on the tape that some of our women's volleyball players wear.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I want tape now

3. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I'm actually shocked the league let players wear a non-licensed product to the point where one could get an individual endorsement. Something besides shoes that is.

4. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

My daughter was suffering with tendonitis. Someone told her about the tape. Then we had to take her to a Physical Therapist... and he put the tape on her. He says he's been to three of their four certification classes. I'll ask him tomorrow.

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Harden currently has braces

6. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I see why Harden's BBall IQ is so high, he also seems to be an excellent business man. Nice job Beard!

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Ah, A Neckbeard appears. Why Do Athletes wear Nike, Reebok or Adidas? Im sure Harden could play just as well wearing high top shoes instead of low tops.

Why does he wear what he wears? COMFORT. Players wear the things they do to be comfortable, if he isn't comfortable he probably won't play well. You can return to your Second life or what have you now

*tips fedora

8. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Is there tape for my dick and balls?

1 person likes this.
  9. NotChandlerParsons

Power Balance 2.0. Let's hope Harden doesn't get sued.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

Otherwise known as the placebo effect.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

A true placebo effect would be feeling relief from using regular tape, without technique, after being told it's kinesio tape.

This is just, well it's doing something, but we can't figure it out, so let's call it a placebo for now. Studies actually show it does have an effect on muscles, but they need further testing to determine how much of that effect is positive.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Ok, who's gonna walk into the gym and say "got next" while all wrapped up in this tape?

13. ggeorge115

ggeorge115 Member

very dumb cuz cavs fan would most likely to get lebron shoes over irving. if it was harden, nike would have had all of houston market and a lot more international market that irving would ever provide.

14. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

Nah, I used it on my ankle when it was sprained, and after putting it on I could feel immediately that some pressure was taken off the joints. What it does is it uses your skin like a cast to take pressure off the injury.

15. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

He should rock that neon blue for now on. I think the blue looks sick when I've seen people wearing it

16. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Ever since James has been wearing that tape hes been on a free throw slump.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

He's worn the tape on both shoulders since the Denver game...I wonder if that has anything to do with his poor shooting. I've always thought he was mostly doing it because of the endorsement, but if he's really trying to correct an issue, well, now he has it on both sides.

EDIT- actually, the pattern is different on each side, so it's not the exact same issue.

#57 RV6, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  18. OpenLayup-Why3?

I don't think he's allowed not to wear that crap.

19. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

So now we are blaming tape for his poor shooting? Give me a break.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

My physical therapist put KT tape on me. I asked her if it was legit, and she said when she was training she had some classes about it, wore it and felt that it definitely helped. So I get free KT swag now, but the tape is a ugly beige lol.