1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israeli hospital treats Palestinian child for free, mother wants him to become suicide bomber later

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."
    Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."
    Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."
    Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
    Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772
    How does a Jew prepare for his crime?

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
    Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
    Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a w****: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Horrible Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu (Jesus) was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Talmud Attacks Non jews beliefs

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).
    Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

dude, that's like all out of context man.

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

How about this

"When the Talmud refers to Christ as the b*stard son of Miriam hair braider, ,that he should be boiled in excrement, and so on."

Do you still it's like taken out of context?

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Exiled, the difference between those verses and the ones from the Qur'an is that latter are being actively used to sow hatred and justify violence today. There are some extremist ultra orthodox Jews who extol those verses but are in the literal fringe and don't have nearly as much mainstream support.

Until the day comes that modern and progressive Muslims outnumber the fools who actively use violent and aggressive verses as their own M.O., not much will change.

5. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Good point

6. g1184

g1184 Member

today ...

7. hlcc

hlcc Member

I'd be pissed and would try to recover my house any way possible, but after several years of futile and ultimately useless attempts I'd move on. I'd concentrate on earning more $$ and better arm and protect myself in the future, and perhaps one day when im rich enough and well armed enough I'd try retaking my old home.

What the Palestinians are doing is the equivalent of first rounding up a couple of neighbors to help take back the house, but after several attempts in which all of them ended in miserable failure all the neighbors just said "screw it, you are on your own now". Instead of moving on, the previous owner is doing nothing but camping out in front of the house and throwing rocks whenever possible at the gun wielding intruder. The rock throwing is doing minimal damage to the intruder but the counterattacks is harming the rock thrower much more. Through out this entire process, the rock thrower is not becoming any richer, and is not becoming any more powerful but the intruder have became a lot richer and more powerful than before and the gap in capabilities in increasing with every year.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You forgot that the previous owner also goes to complain to the totally ineffectual city council, who then send a strongly worded letter to the intruder (but take no other action).

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Ding ding ding.

But, like Christianity, MEN corrupt the message and interpret the verses however they best suit their cause.

How many Muslims are there on Earth? Over a billion? How many are extremists?

If only the 99% actively condemned those who have hijacked their religion.

10. g1184

g1184 Member

you forgot that you're in a small room, and there's a guard at the door ... and you can't sneak out the window because your neighbor has warships outside waiting.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's funny how the Israel haters keep changing the perspective. The truth is, Israel is tiny, but the Muslims and some leftists hate it so much.

Just look at this map.

[​IMG]

The one that is really "in a small room" is Israel, and they have been holding up admirably against all the hate.

And there are so many travesties and injustice happening in all these huge countries surrounding Israel, a lot of it in the name of Islam - but lunatic leftist Israel haters and Islamists will focus all their hateful attention on Israel, which is merely defending itself.

12. g1184

g1184 Member

:rolleyes:

hlcc - you are now in a small room, with a guard at the door and warships outside the window. What was previously your house and your neighbor's house are in a neighborhood called the middle east. Your other neighbors previously tried to take your neighbor/captors house but were unsuccessful. You can see them waving at you through the window. What do you do?

13. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

to Exiled other debaters - would there ever be any circumstance where you would say that Islam does have a problem with intolerance that needs to be addressed?

Would you ever admit your religion is intolerant? If not, then are you so close minded you're and not worth debating with? If God himself came down to earth and admitted this is a religion of violence, would you change your mind?

And if you would admit your religion is intolerant, what would it take? People are pointing out intolerance in the name of religion in nearly EVERY region with a significant Muslim population, regardless of income or education, but backed by religious scriptures, and verified in opinion polls.

I don't mean no harm, but it's a genuine question. What would it take for you to admit your religion is intolerant/violent? And please don't say all religions are violent.

14. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

so i'm supposed to feel bad for the jews?

HA, that'd be the day...

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Okay, I watched the video, and she was talking about her son dying in the struggle for Jerusalem. She didn't say she wants him to be a terrorist. She could have just as easily meant dying in a brave way fighting the army of the oppressors that keep her and her people down.

She didn't refer to how she hoped her child would die, or that she hopes he becomes a terrorist.

I disagree with her perspective on human life. But to me it's just all the more sad that things are so bad that she claims to place so little value on human life.

Either way, she never claimed that she wants her child to be terrorist. That may be a possible option for what she wants, but there is as much reason to doubt it as to believe it.

On a completely off topic note another quote that I think gets misinterpreted is Malcolm X's "by any means necessary." That isn't necessarily violent. It only means violent if that is necessary.

16. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

I don't want to get into a pissy match of arguing because it gets nothing accomplished but all those Arab countries surrounding Israel aren't really actively trying to attack it. Heck, people actually blame the Muslim countries for turning a blind eye and not doing enough to back the Palestinians. Yes, those countries have their own intolerance issues which no one would deny. Those countries are a mess. But the notion that Israel is "defending itself" doesn't really make much sense because they're clearly the aggressor against the Palestinians. It's a never ending debate but all this hatred that both sides have for each other didn't exist prior to Zionism being introduced. It's misrepresenting of the Jewish faith as well as many practicing Jews oppose it as a political movement. Muslims and Jews lived together in peace in that very same land before the 1940s.

Just to comment on the topic, there is way too much conflicting information on both sides to just take this 1 story and make it representative of everyone a certain side. I'm not saying you're doing that but you can easily find a similar story with the sides flipped. Obviously, suicide bombing is wrong, so are firing rockets, so are dropping bombs on a defenseless and dense population, so are arresting little kids, so are destroying homes and places of worship, etc. That's what happens when there's so much hate on both sides. It's a sad reality, I don't see peace anytime soon unfortunately, sad state of affairs in that part of the world.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think you know the history of the region. Israel openly practiced ethnic cleansing and had a stated aim of removing palestinians from their home even if it meant killing them in order to create a Jewish state. This was well documented. Jews and Palestinians lived in peace side by side prior to the flood of Zionists into the region in the late 1800's through WWII