1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I only check this thread a couple of times a week. Over it

2. baubo

baubo Member

I've only seen his leaking of FA signings. What are some of his correctly predicted trades?

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

At least Plowman is willing to do community service with me, which I applaud, while the rest of you want to sit around lolly-gagging and complaining that something (which was nothing) didn't come around. I have two words for you couch potatoes...Clutch Community. We are all friends here! Get off your high-horse and move on...

4. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Isn't it odd that the biggest supporters of Plowman for some reason feel compelled to defend him by questioning Cyber?

5. traveler

traveler Member

lo

I don't know. I am a newbie here. I am not allowed to search anything. I do know that he has been fully vetted by Clutch. Good enough for me. Are you saying Clutch is wrong?

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

That's fantastic but I don't know what it has to do with supplying insider information.

7. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Not odd. Understandable. We are Newbs here and they are feeling superior.

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

What is your point? My point is that it's natural for an insider's information to not work out sometimes. Trades and free agents have a mind of their own. So it can look like one thing will happen, it heats up, but the bullet is never fired. What is the problem with reporting that there's heat?

And seriously, you're not impressing anyone by pretending you understand the exact meaning of all of plowman's messages. You're one of us, whether you like it or not. And yes, plowman passed on knowledge of what he heard. He never claimed to be some all knowing soothsayer.

Insiders, once again, thank you very much for this continual flow of information you hear over the years.

9. Roc Paint

It was misinformation...so what?! You took it upon yourself to take his material as 'insider info'. To my knowledge, Plowman has never claimed to be an "insider". Let it go peeps.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We are superior when it comes to knowing reputations over long periods of time. We've had some pretty good insider scoops come true long before they happened over the years. You wouldn't know that, hence, we are superior regarding this one particular situation.

Things work out sometimes, sometimes they don't. Experience with this community has taught me that.

So I'm not saying you're stupid or disconnected from reality, just that you're ignorant of the past. And that's okay. Still happy to have you here. Just like I'm happy plowman and cyberx share what they hear.

11. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can see the gnat comment really got under your saddle. Still going on, spewing vitriol/insanity.....out of control.....and out of line.

12. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Is it safe to say Rockets have moved on from landing goran Dragic? So, it's now Rubio, Rondo or Bledsoe? The guarantee seems less likely now

13. TheresTheDagger

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/PnIaqAsnSxU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PnIaqAsnSxU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

14. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We're getting one of the four PG's.....sooner rather than later....and a supplemental PF.

15. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Yet he's still posting it as fact.

16. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Still balancing the reality against your record. Posting the same thing over and over with the same lack of results. What was that you were saying about insanity?

17. traveler

traveler Member

lo

Ok, fair enough. So do you think you can understand what we are complaining about? I and a few others have disagreed about some trade idea or an insider tip and we get castigated and treated like trolls. I am sure that some legends here post and other legends will see the genius in the post but us Newbs may have questions. Questions that when answered will help us see why this is such a great idea. Instead some are said to be Roe4christ or another banned members and wanted to get banned themselves and all for questioning a so called thought from a legend on the site.

Can you see where I am coming from?

18. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Cool, though I would rather have a complimentary PF.

19. basketballholic

Supplemental PF.....hmmmmmm

Arthur?

or

Ilyasova?

20. Roc Paint

Sooo, what are you getting at by that reply, exactly? Does the hyphen bother you? I nominate you as the punctuation police man... Gag on Plowman's pitchfork and let me know how that goes down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.