1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket speaks again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. thejav

thejav Member

i second this. stop trying to interpret his useless riddles..its not worth the time..

2. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

You missed the fun of deciphering every single word Doc Rocket said. ;)

3. LandryMegaBeast

if you don't like it then gtfo.. there's plenty of other threads you can troll on

4. Curly

Curly Member

No kidding. What a bunch of whiny little b****es.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

You clearly aren't seeing the joke.

DocRocket's riddles are his actual info, wrapped in riddles so it won't truly be leaked and hurt the Rockets.

Anything that DocRocket says in clear English is either just his opinion or pure BS to make fun of people. If he were stating the truth, the Rockets would've shut down his twitter for leaking confidential information detrimental to the team.

6. rocketblood713

Hmm I see anger in here

7. Possum

Possum Member

somebody needs to take their Midol!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. treeman

treeman Member

Good grief, newbz don't know what newbz don't know. Doc Rocket's history goes so far back some of you were probably wearing diapers when he put out his first riddle. When you have tons of 99ers and others who were here early on telling you to pay attention, you know what you ought to do? STFU and pay attention.

It is not a coincidence that most of those questioning him are relative newcomers. Listen to those who've been around, he is one of the guys who built this site into what it is. People come here for an inside scoop, and Doc and a *very* small handful of others provide it. Clutch allows it for a reason. This is not just some bum with a smartphone Tweeting random trade ideas.

Please keep your doubt to yourself and save CF some bandwidth. If you don't buy it then move along, nothing to see here. The rest of us value the scraps he throws to us once in a while. SMFH.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't know why, but my mental image of this made me LOL.

11. Dream lover

Dream lover Member

I'm pretty sure this is why he doesn't post on here anymore. Last time he started a thread it left a sour taste in his mouth.

12. ansfjs73

ansfjs73 Member

Well said.. Doc Rocket is a fraud

13. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Dude, ranting like that won't change the newbie haters. Just post the stories he has gotten right. Leave it as facts rather than attacking them for how long ago they signed up.

They can argue rhetoric, but not facts.

14. TheresTheDagger

My question to you is....why are you reading the thread much less posting in it if you believe that?

15. champstocome

champstocome Member

I admittedly opened this thread to find insider info...but no insider info was found. Do you really think he's giving out confidential information and 'encrypts' it :rolleyes:...If he can't plainly say what he means in modern english because it will hurt his or someone else career for leaking information... how does hiding the information between nonsense make it any better? It should still be obvious to the person who gave him the info. Especially if its posted on a public forum and publicly viewable on twitter.

ie. dont tell anyone Mr. rocket but we are going to get howard in FA

hmm....
    when D clock strikes 12 space city will have no problems.

lol :rolleyes:

If a person on this board can decipher what he's saying, then his source should be able to figure out the leak even quicker. CF is already a known board in the rockets organization, management and players admit to reading it.

doctor of rockets...lol. You say his 'riddles' are fun.. when they are just destructive and often inconclusive. Ya'll have your fun getting frustrated at putting together a puzzle with no edges created by a lunatic. Time to polish off another case of Dos Xx and watch some Clint Capela highlights.

16. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

I think he is right, he just got destroyed :eek::eek::eek:

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You are some cocky 20 year old. We get it. You are the smartest person on here. Fine. But in the history of this website, doc rocket and several others have come thru. Sometimes it doesn't go thru, but hearing the plan is awesome.

1 person likes this.
  18. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Clutch vouched for doc, that's all you need to know.

1 person likes this.
  19. ribbit

ribbit Member

Amen. How hard is it really, to just ignore a thread?

I wish Doc Roc would come back here.

20. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Doc is laughing uncontrollably somewhere