1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have you had a heart attack yet?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Apr 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No not really.
    This is the playoffs and we are not suppose be much better than Portland.

Also don't trust Lin in crunch time, it's like you know he'll not be clutch

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

It's killing me, and it's made so much worse by late starts turning into OT's repeatedly....so difficult to go right to sleep after these games, and I'm up early every morning.

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This series has been INSANE, it wouldn't even seem right if it didn't go to seven.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I'm emotionally invested in all Houston teams, used to break things and yell, but I've almost accepted them never winning again. Makes it easier when they lose.

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I probably had a few near heart attack and suffocation incidents since the series started, but that's one of the reasons that one is a fan; the constant adrenaline of watching your favorite team ball.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I lost all the ****s I had left Sunday

7. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Very good post that represents me as well. Heck, I'm not even pausing the game when I'm preoccupied. In fact I've been practicing my scales during the last two games.