1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. tangwentao

tangwentao Member

Harden is also the one to be blamed for his air ball... As a superstar, he needs to stand out to fight, to make clutch shots. It gives me the feeling that James Harden is not a superstar. Every time when it comes to Playoff, he just chicks.

But this time, G4, Lin is really the one that buried the rockets... At least he needs to call a timeout or just hold the ball tightly. He is the no.1 culprit for our loss in G4.

just to be objective.

2. LAC

LAC Member

There is a reason McHale hates him. That guy does not listen. He thinks he has a style like Ginobili and refuses to change. He thinks he is the coach at times.

Stephen Curry was right about Jeremy Lin being the most foolish player he had ever seen.

Adding disobedience to low basketball IQ, you have this total disaster.

I hope this playoff humbles Jeremy Lin into following orders but I don't think Harvard taught him that.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The comments on that video form the typical LOFs, the Lin nuthuggers.

Clutch makes a video of a critical blunder that potentially cost the Rockets the season and all these guys can whine and cry about is...

"waaah waaaah...why did you make this video...waah....waaah"

The best part of Lin not being a Houston Rocket anymore will be that those turds will be gone from this site.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why is he copying Tim Tebow?

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

disgusting.

6. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

**** jeremy lin, can we have AB back please?

7. tinman

Supporting Member

God made his choice on the rockets.

And he chose Troy Daniels .

Sorry Lin.

8. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I agree. But if Howard tracks the ball better than none of this happens. Instead he helps trap Lin against the line. If you really watch Lin is all over that place. But Howard missed on 2 rebounds and jeremy almost gets the second one. If you watch Bev is right there too to help get the ball and then Lin charges across the court after Williams to make him reset. He gets there in time but he is out of control because of the absolute desperation to get there. It's easy to Blame Lin and I did too. But there is so much going on there.

9. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

He's a Christian. He's copying Christians.

10. randomfan

randomfan Member

I agree with OP. Lin makes the most stupid decisions time and time again. He needs to go.

That said, while it is annoying when some untalented scrub keeps trying but making stupid mistakes, you know what is even more annoying? When some talented dude doesn't even try. A TO is just as bad as matador defense. Points are points. **** Harden. He needs to be shipped out with Lin. They would make a good trade-bait combo... you can have Harden, but you gotta take Lin!!

Dwight has been solid all along. He is the real leader and the team should be built around him. Harden is a joke. Why are we even wasting breath on a role player scrub like Lin.

11. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Yea agreed. I think in the heat of the moment we were all just pissed off and blamed Jeremy. It was his fault mostly, but you've gotta do a better job as a team covering shooters once Portland does steal it, and Dwights gotta do a better job tracking that miss by Aldridge.

But honestly, Lin should have just called timeout. Like wtf

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I wouldn't send Lin to find the holy grail like Indiana jones did.
    He would had the grail slip out of hands

13. deedee82

deedee82 Member

OMR, you have to be one of my fav posters here along with Tinman.

Its like Yin & Yang.

That being said, that play was a perfect storm. Too much adrenaline. Too many bodies. Too much on the line.

Just didn't go our way.

14. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

Lin's fault

Lin's fault bev is producing a quarter of lillards production and can't stop him

Lin's fault Lillard gets to rest on the defensive side because our starting PG can't do anything offensively

Lin's fault harden is shooting 33% and won't play defense

Lin's fault Parsons hasn't shown up in the 4th Quarter and OT in all 4 games, and has gotten owned by batum when it counts

Lin's fault that Jones gave up 45 twice to Aldridge

Ladies and gentlemen that's 4 of our original starting 5

Only one man has shown up in the playoffs

Dwight Howard

But but it's all Lin's fault, right guys

15. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I wanted rondo. I wanted rondo.

16. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

The Truth .

17. jocar

jocar Member

QFT!
    The only dumber person on the court is Mchale for putting this choking, panicky ass cub scout back on the floor.

18. windwave

windwave Member

at 1:27 he actually got the rebound from the 1st miss after his mistake as well but couldn't hold onto it...

19. archinkent

archinkent Member

If only he just let Dwight get that rebound. So many ifs...

20. windwave

windwave Member

Dwight just landed after his block attempt on that shot, so he wouldn't be able to grab that rebound in time as there's a Blazer player behind Lin. Lin was the first one there for the rebound and he couldn't hold onto it. Double ouch to Lin. Must suck being him today.