1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Journalist Michael Hastings Dead After FBI fears

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Classic

Classic Member

Damn. Step outta line and they can take control of your car?

Maybe Glenn Beck saw this go down and said **** it.

2. conquistador#11

3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Michael Hastings: 5 Conspiracy Theories That Didn't Pan Out

independent journalist footage from the night of the accident
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gNhqKRugk8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dude was driving with meth and pot in his system and going 80 in a 35 through two major intersections.

4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

dude was probably trying to get the hell away from those $4.53/gal gas prices.....

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's not their place to talk about ongoing investigations outside of official chains of communication. The guy was anxious and stressed out, reckless driving is not a rare side effect of that.

6. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-michael-hastings-meth-coroner-20130820,0,5038230.story

7. ILoveTheRockets

After reading this I got a message on facebook, then I seen Onstar's recent status on facebook...

OnStar
    Keeping subscribers safe on the road since 1996 -- it's what we do best. How long have you been a subscriber?
    Like · · Share · 8979 · 18 minutes ago ·

I will be ripping Onstar out of my car tomorrow, to hell with that ****.