1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] White, Lamb, Jones Introductory Press Conference.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jun 29, 2012.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

White has that "Brutus" look about him; wish he was a center, but an intriguing prospect. Taking a charge from him is going to hurt.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I say this all the time.

They are athletes not politicians or actors. You put them in front of a camera and sometimes they can be a little awkward or seemingly not excited.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I like listening to him but think his game management needs a TON of work.

DD

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Have you ever seen Lamb? Thats him every day. Trust me thats his normal demeanor. As for Jones I cant speak on him.

5. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Someone needs to slap them and say "Hey, it could be worse, you could be going to Milwaukee, Cleveland, Detroit, Toronto, Philly, Atlanta, etc."

6. DreHNIC

DreHNIC Member

The environment did seem pretty awkward for them, like they were lost or something lol. Maybe I am reading too much into it, Lamb looked sick last night when they called his name so maybe he actually is.

7. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Way too much looking into. Besides, what does it matter? I'm sure Lamb will be happier once Martin is traded. They are locked in for 8-9 years, happy, sad, superstar, cream puff.....no way out of it, unless Morey wants to trade them. White wants to be here, Lamb's emotion has been off since he started workouts and interviews, so don't read into that, Jones is flat scared, he thinks he is on the block or at end of the rotation, but Morey said he wanted Jones the entire time, and gave him assurance.

8. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

That's just Lamb's face, he barely smiles.

9. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

1.) Jeremy Lamb always looks like that
    2.) Jet lag

10. DreHNIC

DreHNIC Member

I'm researching all of them now and I see it smh

11. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

Lamb always looks bored. Even in that Lamb's T'mac like dunk video the commentator was surprised when Lamb gave a smile.

12. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Yeah he sort of has that sleepy look. Also he looked very excited during the Craig Sager interview.

13. Houston288South

I don't think they're unhappy to be here. I think they are all very, very tired from flying, hanging with friends/family all nite AND coming to this heat would make anyone not smile.

These guys are fine. Knee-jerk reaction...JMO

14. cocoloco

cocoloco Member

marcus morris better step his game up big time or vipers will see a lot of him next season. just saying that competition for playing time is going to be intense. this is going to make the team much better. (as it is right now barring trades of course)

15. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Lamb is okay with it because he knows With the soon departure of K-Mart he will be battling for a starting spot as a rookie. White seems happy, Jones probably not to thrilled with all of the Rockets Forwards.

16. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

go watch last years rookie press conference. It was the same way. Well except for dmo haha. I wouldn't worry about it.

17. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

White seemed excited... Lamb looked like he always does and Jones just seemed nervous .... or maybe he really didn't want to be here ? What PF would want to be drafted to a team made up almost entirely of fowards.

18. Garner

Garner Member

That was priceless :grin:

19. onreego

onreego Member

20. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

I guess nobody can forget how happy Rudy Gay was when we drafted him before shipping him to the Grizzlies for Shane Battier.