1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Chicago. that's pretty much it, there or to a bottom feeder team.

2. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Omg

Take a look on his driving dunk in today's game in Atlanta and say again that his legs are tired

1 person likes this.
  3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u_L2jJgdFZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. bkff8

bkff8 Member

He had a couple nice dunks recently. Therefore, I don't think his legs are tired...but 4 points only today? I think he was just not trying hard enough.

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Bingo. He has had 3 good dunks his last two games but he has really been looking bad overall since the allstar break.

That is even worse for him, that means his legs are fine and he is just not trying, not pushing it. That's very bad.

All the talk about Detroit being bad anyway is silly. It is not about the team for Tracy it is about him and how much he wants it to come back. He should give 200% every night. What amazes me even more, there were talks about him being lazy etc and I tought he would come back on fire proving them wrong. I think the record of his team shouldn't have the influence on his play at all.

I watched his last game. His favourite move is comming back, the signature move from NY. He starts to like standing in the corner and putting his hands on his knees more and more often.

One more thing, his last 3 games he has been 0-0 from the line. Enough said.

6. engr_alex

engr_alex Member

i think he's disinterested right now. might be he doesnt like the fact that kuester is still the coach. especially when he was benched for a time without a good explanation from Q.

also, seems to me that they wont be making the playoffs so tracy isnt playing aggressively. probably worried he might get injured if he kept attacking the basket. and his shots arent falling so he's just giving up the ball.

but even with his poor play the last few games, he's still value for money on that vet minimum contract.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

U have to also understand the type of role mcgrady is playing now. he isnt asked to score. and he isnt put in alot of situations to score. he is being asked to fascilitate the ball. When he has opportunities he tries to take them but he isnt tryinmg to take over the team. And when u see him standing on the sides its because the pistons run alot of iso. There is no reason for mcgrady to create less space. Also put in the fact that Kuester is pretty unpredictable with how he wants to run his rotation mcgrady hasnt been playing in the 4th quarter for the last two games. Its chaos.

8. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Aruigekm3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

He still can't jump off his left leg

10. Mr Chuck Norris

11. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

that video is a testament to his athleticism.. That dunk was in stride with his left hand...how many guys do you know who can dunk so effortlessly with their off hand on their weaker jumping leg..Perfectly played drive by Mr.McGrady in my opinion.

12. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

wow if u could just scroll up a little bit and watch the other video:rolleyes:

13. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

14. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Tracy sucked again. 4th straight game with less than 10 points!

15. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Tracy shooting 20% in 13 mins of the 1st half. 2points, 2 assists, 2 stls.

16. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

His offense is leaving, slowly but surely. He sucks. His jumpshot is completly dead past 4 games I belive. He is not agressive. He is missing free throws, layups.

He is playing like he was at the beggining of the year.

17. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Again, Tracy WIDE OPEN 3 and he made it a travel. Wow

18. gotsis

gotsis Member

I guess being benched for those games really destroyed his rythem or he just doesn't care anymore.

19. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Haven't really watched him play at all lately, looks like he's struggling

I won't really judge him until this next off-season passes by.

20. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

I watched full Pistons game against Miami and just a couple of minutes against Cavs (I was chearing for the Bulls to beat Grizz)

Against Heat he looks OK

The only reason why his stats are bad is pretty simple

He's not aggressive cause he's trying to avoid any kind of unneccessary injuries because Pistons management and coaching staff quit on them when Q started to bench his starters in the fourth and they don't want to play anymore

Only Hamilton because of issues and Monroe because of his work ethic and effort. Daye, Prince, Stuckey, Mac... they all quit and don't even want to fight anymore