1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao or Van Gundy will be gone after this year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheHangover, May 3, 2007.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Son step away from computer

You just said Amare played defense....did you even watch the Laker series, he got lit up by Kwame Brown, could you imagine if the Suns were facing Boozer and Okur. They just about run him out of stadium.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

This forum should be renamed the r****d Room after losses. Seriously, this thread is that pathetic.

3. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

Wow, no wonder the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect different stupid results.

How many Yi Jianlian games you saw and how many NCAA games you watch? Have you ever watch Olympics and FIBA?

I see the problems with you is prejudice - Well, it's pre-judging - making decisions on things you don't really know about.

Dude you need some aspirin and get a life.

Some of your thoughts are evil.

4. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

EXACTLY !!! Look at the way he di$$ed Big Yao, Yi Jianlian and everything about Chinese fans just exposed him to be what you described...a YOH/racist/attention w****.

And how this thread can still be up....and why 2 stars given to it is completely beyond me. :rolleyes:

5. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

6. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

The only sensible post in this thread.

7. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

are you out of your mind? check around the league, who can give you 25 points 10 rebounds per game? Yes, he got 4.5 TOs, but what about TMAC 8-25, Alston 5-14 and Battier 1-5?

If someone has to go, either JVG ot TMAC. not YAO..

8. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Well.....fair weather fans like these are just pathetic.

I bet fans all over the world are just like this.

I bet in the Dallas Mavericks fan site, stupid fans are as well calling the head for Dirk Nowitzki to roll, the MVP of the regular season, that did not put up MVP performance in this series so far due to mis-matches.......

Golden States Warriors leading Dallas Mavericks by 20+ fr@aking points by end of 3Q. Bye Bye Mavereferees !!! :D

9. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Right. Perfect! Let's dump our biggest hole right now for um, let's see, how 'bout a 6'9'' guy from the NBDL who can't tell the ball from other people's butts? Oh right, I forgot you were trying to trade him for Martynas Andriuskevicius. Sorry, my bad, should it have been Esteban Batista?

I mean, he's just the softest 7'6'' guy in the league right? Not to mention a walking turnover machine! And he's shooting what, 30% from the floor? 25ppg? That's all phony bull****, anybody can get that if you attempt 20 shots every night and flop around for calls!

HA!

Well, you try. Shut your mouth and stop being a wimp.

10. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

I believe he is that patxxxxx some guy, or that dirt from realgm.

11. huhuhaha

huhuhaha Member

Don't blame anybody, game is game, to see Mavs. is lossing to GSW. I can imagine how will they say about Dirk.

Rox will win Jazz, win GSW, and step to west conf. final.

12. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

The Truth AT LAST!!!!!! :p

13. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Another newb ass thread. What makes you think we're ever going to trade away Yao?

14. silverpippo

silverpippo Member

wow,so nice!odom will be good coached by JVG. sell
    Yao!

15. heech

heech Contributing Member

Number of championships won by Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Emeka Okafor: zero. Ben Wallace did manage to get one while he was in Detroit, but his career is how long?

Too bad you were too pu$$y to take my $1000 bet on Boozer versus Yao in game 6. Want to go double or nothing on game 7?

16. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Dear lord, people who overreact to 6 games make me sick. Yao is not the reason we are going to a game 7, he's been the best rocket in the series, though with the way they are shooting that may not be saying much.

T-Mac played like crap tonight as well, and battier couldn't throw it in the ocean if he tried this game.

#76 DVauthrin, May 4, 2007
    Last edited: May 4, 2007
  17. oahcchao

oahcchao Member

well said

18. metalshred

metalshred Member

Stop bashing Yao!!!

Before u say trade Yao, ask urself is Yao 100% at the moment. All of us know how Yao played in the start of the season when he was healthy. Hell he just ****ing came back from injury, u can't blame him for not playing like he's superman. So when u say trade Yao, u must mean 'An turnover-block-me-machine' which is pretty like what he is(i'm disappointed too), but in reality, u r trading the superman.

19. metalshred

metalshred Member

U can't really say he's a useless B for getting injured at the wrong time

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True dat, However there is a lack of heart and hustle on the basketball court and he is part of it.