1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 Hong Kong Protest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Pompeos ass is part of The Main Problem of an unchallenged international community.

"Leading by tweeting" is not the reason to slash your own department's workforce.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

HK is a harbinger for the world to unite against this modern plague of the 21st century known as the ChiCom. I’ve already done my tour of duty in the military but will gladly sign up again. For the rest of you WinnieTheFlu’s butthole lickers in this thread, what goes around comes around. The doofus fat commie fukk can turn against you on a dime.

3. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Jackie Chan endorses China. He once said HK people need spanking something like that.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

then Raymond chow

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am very concerned with what's happening in HK and am starting worry again about the safety of my family. In the meantime once they see the news out of Minneapolis they are going to be worried about my safety.

tinman likes this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

Trying to run from the destruction
    You know I don’t even care

8. generalthade_03

Tell them you’re A OK. Tell them in America, if we don’t like something we see as injustice, we can take to the streets and maybe burn and loot a few stores while we’re at it to vent our angers. We can even curse out our president daily if we wanted to and nothing will ever happened to us. In HK now, if you do all such things mentioned above, especially cursing out WinnieTheFlu, you will be plantfoods.

9. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I believe the CCP is an authoritarian regime with no respect for the rule of law. That said I watched an American LEO kill a man publicly on the street. I just watched large parts of my neighborhood burned and looted. I'm not feeling very superior as an American right now.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. generalthade_03

I understand your feelings and it’s totally legit. However, as Americans we can change what’s going on if we stick together and have a clear purpose, can’t say the same about HK, it is gone unless we start a war against the ChiCom

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Jackie is a sellout clown for Oprah riches.

12. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Buck Turgidson, Kim and tinman like this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

generalthade_03 likes this.
  14. jowman

jowman Member

Conservative hosts that pretend to give a **** about Hong Kong protestors are a riot.

Watch how fast they would change their tune if Hong Kong were being oppressed by a country within the Anglosphere.

Fox News:” We are just here to “liberate” these people and provide them with a democratic system and bring Christianity to a godless state.”

Plus they are dog eaters and build shitty products, why shouldn’t we build an army base in their country?

15. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Wonderful they can deal with 300k new immigrants. I am sure UK, already overcrowded will welcome this with open arms, in their little tiny island.

But i love the part of, they will extend visa from 6 to 12 months stay and "MAY" lead to full citizenship. Meanwhile USA gives China Citizens a 10 year visa, 6 month stay and "May" lead to full citizenship as long as they can invest gobbles of money and hire Americans.

In other words...UK news is no news...this is what most governments have become (china, etc)...all lip service. Fundamentally humans are greedy. People look out of for themselves if it somehow benefited them the most. Trump obviously does this in the public and we eat it up like 1980's Saturday mornings cartoons.

16. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

No its news. The BNO passport was designed to give HK citizens zero advantage in moving to the UK. Today all they get is 6 months of visa free travle (the same 6 months that US citizens get today). The UK is proposing giving all BNO passport holders the ability to work in the UK which is a huge difference. And considering the UK is about to cut off EU immigration, they'll need immigrants from somewhere.

Comparing that to the US makes no sense. No country gets preferential treatment in the US like that. The closest thing to that are TN visas that Mexican and Canadian citizens have access to through NAFTA. And TN visas have no path to permanent residency let alone citizenship. Again we have to see how its implemented but a change to the BNO passport is newsworthy. That will accelerate the collapse of Hong Kong if the educated elite can now move to the UK to work.

17. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

On the Collapse of HK..
    Not sure why everyone thinks Hong Kong is vital to China as an economy.......

It's vital for 1 reason only, the others are added Gravy (economy, etc)

It's an island close to China, they do not want any foreign army base or missile defense planted there. Why do you think UK picked that island to take over during opium wars? If you were China what is more important, strategic value of this island or the economy. Obviously best to have both, but if they can't have both, what do you think they will pick (this is true for many countries who strategically want to defend themselves. Hence why USA has 100's of military bases around the world to protect our assets.

Also USA has the worlds best system for illegal's immigrants.........no need for citizen ship. Free medical help, free benefits. There is so much help, you just need to look for the right state. So no need to apply for real Citizenship. Running Joke..I am joking but also not joking.

So to me, this is no news. But i highly doubt all UK citizens are jumping for joy on having 300k Asians in that country.. I guess you also missed the part where Asians in many countries (specifically UK) have had racial discriminations due to Covid.....

But hey, UK is more than welcome to accept the 300k HK people...Great for them.

18. generalthade_03

War has been declared. It was a beautiful speech by Mr Trump. He managed to punk both the ChiCom and WinnieTheFlu and the fake news media. Mr Trump just dropped the mic, walked away after his beautiful speech and let these sellout reporters talked to their hands.
    The real people of HK, the Uighurs, the Tibetans, the Falun Gongs, the Taiwanese, the families of organs harvested victims and every country on earth that was done wrong by the ChiCom bastards with the releasing of their WuhanFlu on them are thanking Mr Trump. That fat doofus commie fukk WinnieTheFlu drew first blood, but Mr Trump will have the last blood.
    CCP will burn in hell soon.

19. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I think he's talking about H1B visas that gives a green card for a $500K investment that can be shown to create 10 new jobs. That's not a PRC perk any foreigner can apply.

I don't usually praise the UK but this is a good move.