1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

He didn’t come out “clean as a whistle”. I’ve been trying to defend Kavanaugh and the embarrassing hearings against him; but no one knows the truth except him and Ford. Again, exposing yourself by using women as a political tool

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Damn that's a long list. and not to mention the creepy comments he's made about his daughter.

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Cringe worthy performance by Biden this morning. Total deer in the headlights when asked to do a search on Tara Reade's name in the Delaware records.

I do commend MSNBC for not lobbing in softballs. Mika actually came with some hard hitting questions.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@bigtexxx I appreciate you being here but acknowledge you’re 100% voting for Trump and Biden’s allegations ultimately does not matter for your vote. You are a partisan, like myself, and you would never vote for the Democrat on the national level.

5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I’d bet you anything that MSNBC even gave him the questions in advance and he still blew it. What the Demonrats are doing to old creepy Joe is downright shameful and pathetic. They are banking everything they have on this memory care patient that can’t string together 2 sentences without wetting his undies, it is elderly abused to the extreme. Let the old pervert retire to his rest home so that he can lick his wife’s fingers anytime he wants.

6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Unlike Fox with Trump... Except for Chris Wallace...

T_Man

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Time to sic the FBI on memory care Joe. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cross out wife, change it to daughter, and I can say that for Trump.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

People joke about Biden's memory, as if Trump's is any better. If Trump has a better memory, then he just lies about what he said in the past, and then changes his stories.

I can deal with forgetting much easier than pathologically lying.

Invisible Fan and AleksandarN like this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Daily Kos says it's similar, so I click through (since they bizarrely won't quote what they're talking about) and I find it isn't similar at all.

I didn't mean to make any insinuation about you. I was thinking of how people defending Trump adopted a very obtuse understanding of human behavior when they felt they were under political attack. Maybe it's not unreasonable that you took an inference that you have a similar irrational allegiance to Biden that Trumpers have to Trump. I apologize I didn't express myself well. I think my point was more that you used the same rhetorical tools of FUD that Trumpers have previously employed. And that's fine, I don't think they're necessarily illegitimate -- but I was reflecting on the turnabout.

It only really matters when men are asking for a public confirmation that they have the character and other attributes necessary for public service. If Biden went into private legal practice instead of running for the most powerful office in the country, no one would be paying any attention to 30 year old accusations. But if you're asking the people of this country to trust you with some really big responsibilities -- yeah, you should be prepared to be put through the wringer while we try to figure out if you deserve our trust.

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Biden lies too. a lot. Biden's lies aren't as heavily scrutinized like Trump's

12. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

All politicians and businessmen lie...

T_Man

13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Obviously, you want our next President to be the type of person that would be incapable of doing the type of things Reade is alleging, and clearly, no woman deserves to be treated in such a way.

I have to admit, though, as we watch this seemingly bogus story fall apart, I’m getting some satisfaction in seeing the Bernie Twitter people and Trumpers pushing this lose their collective minds. They want this story to be true more than anything, and let’s be honest: nothing presented will change their minds. It doesn’t matter what information becomes available, the Shaun King’s and Krystal Ball’s of the world will still be crying conspiracy and cover-up.

Nook likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Her mother corroborated nothing.

Ford also told her story to multiple people so how is Kavanaugh clean but Biden isn't?

The logic of you people.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He's human. Everybody lies. There is no way I would believe the amount would compare to a pathological liar like Trump, who spurts them out with wreckless abandon by the thousands.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She went at him hard but she lost a little steam when she kept coming back to the U of D records, I was surprised that he answered the question pretty well by saying those records would not contain anything about her employment.

There is no reason to open up a fishing expedition because of one allegation.

I thought he also answered the question well of believing all women, it was a spin but it made total sense.

In summary toward the end of Mika's interview it just seemed like she was badgering.

AleksandarN and baller4life315 like this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I agree with you. But Biden is out here saying equally outlandish unnecessary sh-t like I was arrested trying to go see Nelson Mandela.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't think he gave a good answer regarding the UD records. He hesitated regarding doing a just a name search and frankly I think it was because he doesn't understand you can do a specific word search. Granted I don't know if those records are digitized and if they are literally just a lot of paper in file cabinets that could change things but he didn't explain that. I think it was fair for her to press him on those records.

DreamShook and Nook like this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

#540 AleksandarN, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    baller4life315 likes this.