1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 10/24/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2019.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Refs targeting Harden. These offensive foul calls are a joke. Giannis getting none of them. Embarrassing.

Remlap, rgw20014life, Jontro and 9 others like this.
  2. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I am really liking what I'm seeing, for the most part defensively, and on offense. Rebounding isn't bad at all, TChandler has a great aggressive role off the bench, and WB's energy gets us into early shots that keeps the defense on their toes. Sucks about Harden's fouls, but oh well.

My only real frustration is Capela..... he plants himself too far under the rim, and is going up really tentatively. This always happens at the beginning, and then in 10-20 games he starts laying it down, but at the moment he's disappointing during to court placement and aggressiveness. House and McLemore, not too bad at all. Tucker is playing well, Gordon driving and treying, and I hope Sefolosha can find some more chemistry but he will get there.

Here's to a strong 2nd half!!! Hush the doubters.

#622 bro2044, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Mr. Space City likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

shoutout to House, McLemore, Chandler, PJ, and Russ...really liked what I saw

Harden is getting others involved and pushing the pace...the refs are garbage

Capela...it’s the 1st game so I’m gonna keep it nice...you’re being real soft around the rim, I’ll just keep it at that...

Jontro, HP3, Mr. Space City and 3 others like this.
  4. HookemHorns1250

Watching Westbrook push the ball and getting a wide open 3 with only four seconds off the shot clock makes me want to cry tears of joy.

bro2044, Mr. Space City and Remlap like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

funny how nobody else has really acknowledged the rotation went 10 deep. gotta give credit to mda for that for sticking to what he said

Jontro, bro2044, HP3 and 3 others like this.
  6. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

3 of Harden’s 4 fouls are total BS.

bro2044, Plowman and WestendMassive like this.
  7. Remlap

Remlap Member

Kenny trying to jump on the Rox bandwagon.
    We're NOW his choice to win it all. LOL

bro2044 likes this.
  8. amaru

amaru Member

Maybe I haven't watched enough of his games against other bigs in the playoffs, but he consistently bends Clint over. Half the time it looks like Clint can't even catch the damn ball lol. So one dimensional but at this point in his career, he is what he is. Hopefully, Chandler can show him some tricks or something.

HP3 likes this.
  9. Remlap

Remlap Member

Haters gonna hate. . . .

HP3 and YOLO like this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kenny is only a fan when it’s convenient...he can kick rocks

bro2044, HP3 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  11. Vivi

Vivi Member

101% this.

Really kinda sucks he doesn't get this, or he refuse to buy into this, cause those forced shots are literally the only thing that prevent him to be better than he already is.

Zboy, bro2044 and HP3 like this.
  12. macan

macan Member

Kenny the jet trying to score a position in Rockets Organization next year..

Remlap likes this.
  13. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I'm waiting for Kenny to jump off the bandwagon a month into the season.

Can't have these TNT flip-floppers jinx our championship chances.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  14. amaru

amaru Member

I haven't seen him consistently punk another max (or near max) big men like he does Clint but it is what it is. Clint is unfortunately limited and Draymond feasts on one-dimensional players like that.

15. HookemHorns1250

Well, you're already better than about 50 percent of the posters who refuse to admit they are wrong about anything. Some people just want to literally die on a hill no matter how wrong they actually are and I don't understand it...you can't be right about everything. I'm not saying everything you said in that is wrong, as there's a full season to be played and it could all actually be true, but it's refreshing to see from a poster.

Heck, I thought Parsons was going to be great for us for years. That backfired in a hurry.

bro2044 and Junebball like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea its bad match up for Capela it really is, I get you. But Capela has shown that he cant compete with literally every other NBA team. And I alot of Draymond shutting him down had do with him reading Harden's pick and roll really well.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

so he became a premier defensive player and all nba just bc of clint. dude locks up players all across the league. this isn't news

HP3 likes this.
  18. Vivi

Vivi Member

True, i'm actually one of those guys :D but yeah, love that he went deeper with the bench.

19. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

*** these refs man. Harden will foul out before the end of the 3rd quarter if they keep on calling these b.s. fouls.

bro2044 and WestendMassive like this.
  20. WestendMassive

NBA international league pass has Giannis ads on repeat. Every fkn game break we have to hear about how he was just a skinny kid and now he is MVP. Gtfo

ilovehtownbb and Mr. Space City like this.